ClubRoadster.net banner

Pitcrew NA conversion

1K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Nevadabob 
#1 ·
Hi,

I got this car from JP and I m willing to get rid of the conversion it has.

That is the nose (fenders and front panel) and the rear (fenders and front panels).

No idea what its worth. Vehicle is located in Cyprus, so shippping is gonna be a killer :oops: :oops:

If soemones intrested or knows more bout it, I d like to hear it.

Regards,
Achilleas

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: R-speed jdm NA conversion

That car has a 'conversion' that is completely molded by bodywork - you cannot take the front or rear off this car for parts. From what i can see here, you can remove the front and rear chrome bumper supports - they are quite and extremely rare (made by Yours Sports long ago in japan) and the hard top and wheels and get some cash for that.

This is also not a RSpeed car - it is simply a repainted NA with Pitcrew Racing conversion. This is the company that makes the front end: http://www.pitcrew-racing.com/

The rear part if from Garage Vary: http://www.vary.co.jp/wd/na_tail.html

Shipping will kill you for big parts, so I would just find a local buyer who wants a nicely modded NA Raodster with lot's of JDM parts and accessories. Does this help?

#10 ·
The Pit Crew Racing front end conversion is just the front bumper section. Like others have said, the front bumper conversion on this car has been fiberglass molded to the front fenders by the installer which looks great but also makes it very bulky and expensive to ship, assuming you can remove the front clip without breaking it. Also, the rear panel has been fiberglass molded to the body by the installer making it impossible to remove without damaging it. However, you can remove both the front head lamps (Lucas Tri-bar) and the rear tail lamps and sell them as both are highly desired. I'll buy your tail lamps if you wish to sell them as I would like to have spares.

Your car appears to be loaded with many more expensive Japanese aftermarket accessories. Like Peter said, the chrome bumper pieces are very rare and would be highly desired by the right collector. Please take extreme care when removing parts so as not to damage them. Other items of interest include the mirrors, fuel filler, roll bar, etc. The single chrome windshield wiper is only suitable for RHD cars so you should be able to find a buyer in UK. Try www.mx5nutz.com or www.mx5oc.co.uk. The wire wheels are beginning to show their age and may not have much useful life left in them.

It's a shame to part out a car that could easily be restore to its crowning glory but if you must then it is understandable. Any more pictures of the interior or engine bay?

#12 ·
It's a shame to part out a car that could easily be restore to its crowning glory but if you must then it is understandable. Any more pictures of the interior or engine bay?
I fully understand the value of such a car, even if I dont like that specific pitcrerw kit and style.

As in most cases, car cant get papers here, plus its rhd :x

I ll upload some more pics later so we car cry together :cry:

#18 ·
I might be interested in the front chrome bumper if the price was right.

It would be worth your while to catalog as many of the aftermarket parts on the car and post them here. I'm sure there'd be people interested in purchasing those parts separately. If you're not sure what's valuable and what's not, you could simply take a few more pics of the engine bay and the interior and post them. People here will be able to spot the things you could sell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.