ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this from REV9 a few weeks ago with their yahoo japan services. It arrived from japan was looked great. But as i installed it, one screw literally broke(see picture) the screw that bolts into the dash broke, stupid cheap metal. There was no tension or anything, the damn thing just broke. I am pretty pissed about that. If you cut the dash for a large enough hole for the bolt im sure it would work, but i am nt going to destroy my LE dash. Im just going to get another style mirror, so thats why i am selling this one. I paid $356 shipped to me, i am selling for $300 shipped. It still works and screws in the normal mirror spot, just not in the dash spot. The fact that its broke bothers the **** out of me and makes me not want to have it anymore. Im just OCD like that. My loss, your gain.

$300 shipped.

·
Supporting Member
579 Posts
If I am not wrong this mirror will only work for the models that have the rearview mirror attached to the window frame as opposed to the window itself (models 89-93). I could be wrong.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It should work. I believe the 90-93 models had a light there, so just remove the light. But i could be wrong. It will fit models with the windsheild frame mounted mirror for sure though.

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
Can't wait to get it! Thanks friend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts