ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to find one of these for a decent price at the moment. i used to see them on ebay but cant find any when i want to get one. does anyone know a good place that sells them for less than 100 bucks? at least when i googled for it the best i found was around 100 bucks. anyways any info would be appreciated.

PS: already checked out the DIY project on this for the sleepy eye look but i would prefer the actual pivot unit.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
next up for me is some active headlights.
Talk to jesseclee. I think he looked hard for several years before finding his set. I wish you the best of luck in finding some og active lights if that's what you really want. If all you're after is the rectangular headlight look I think you'd be better off DIY.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe yea i already talked to jesseclee, he pointed me in the direction of adrenaline racing to get them imported. talked to them and ill be ordering some next paycheck :D ive thought about trying a DIY on them but ive had my eye on these for awhile now with no idea of what they were or how to get them, till i came here and talked to jesseclee.

·
Registered
364 Posts
some shop in markham at pacific mall called station 28 had %50 off all there pivot ****

$60 bucks! wicked! I got the last one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts