ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered some feed style side skirts from planet miata this past Saturday and received an email confirmation within a few minutes, now I'm not sure I'm over reacting but like many of us here we can't help but be a little anxious to receive new parts. So I sent an email and no response, I called and was told to just send an email regarding my tracking number , so what gives I know there was a long delay for there group buy on these, but there web page says there ready for immediate delivery. All I want is a tracking number to at least know it's shipped or a response some communication, so I hope they read this I don't feel that I'm asking for much...sorry for the long story:fp:

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Hey you won't get one to be honest. I didn't get one. His shipping is fast though. I got the skirts in like 2-3 days.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
What day did you order them?

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Which means they probably were not shipped until Monday or Tuesday. You have to give companies a day or two. My guess would be you would receive them Monday at the latest.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's understandable I figured the same thing, all I'm asking for some communication why is it I got a response after I made the payment but nothing after.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Did you pm Sideshow on here?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No..Im gona wait maybe I'm over reacting ,just had concerns because of the group buy , and them not responding to my emails.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Group buys are always hectic though. I just put my side skirts on and I bought them like 2 weeks ago. And they sat in the garage for a week. Planet Miata are good people, just be patient. Also this was posted in the wrong area.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah wasn't sure we're to post ..sorry ,and thanks can't wait to get them.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Did you try CALLING them? Hey, that's a novel idea. You probably should do that before posting this kind of thing. :fp:

1-866-296-1100
Fully reading the ops first post is a novel idea as well.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I did call he said to just email so I did ...and what's up with you rezist09 I ain't got to shut up.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Yes I did call he said to just email so I did ...and what's up with you rezist09 I ain't got to shut up.
Don't worry, Planet Miata is a good legit company. They will come through for you!

rezist09, stfu and GTFO. you have no room to comment here as you stiffed me on my Group buy on MR.net.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Don't worry, Planet Miata is a good legit company. They will come through for you!

rezist09, stfu and GTFO. you have no room to comment here as you stiffed me on my Group buy on MR.net.
haha, **** I forgot about this.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes planet miata is a good company. I ordered something from Greece and in 5 working days was here. no need to worry mate!
Dimitrios.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Maybe because you live in Pennsylvania

1 - 20 of 27 Posts