ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since there is a total lack of good looking rears for the NB im making my own.

Im going to try and make a simple looking rear diffuser for my car, with the help pf a friend of mine who custom fabs stuff for cars like its his job, maybe because it is lol I dont know.

Anyway I should get started this month making a template and test fitting, I will take pics along the way and what not.

I doubt it will have an function which is kinda stupid of me but oh well we all have a little bit of rice in us :mrgreen:

·
Registered
534 Posts
If you make these, I'll definately get one, looking for one right now and there's nothing out there.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I'm in the same boat as RusMan. Keep us in the loop!

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you want, I can get dimensions of one from a Callaway Corvette (LeMans Racer). You would have to scale it down, but it could be a good starting point.

-Tim

·
Registered
197 Posts
Re: Plans to make a Rear Diffuser.

mx-5 dude. Why not go with the one that nopro makes for the nb? Thats the one I have on my car, and it looks cool as hell. 99 wide Nopro nb. Caleb(frosty115)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok guys this isnt much of an update but I just got back into town, so I will hopefully get going on it this week.

Any ideas or info you guys can send me would be great !

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok well I spent a few hours under the car today, with the help of a few people who know what they are doing, we drew up some plans and are going to start the big work this monday.

The plan now is to have a body pan for the car to work with the diffuser.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts