ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im really thinking about plasti dipping my whole car. its this flat black like paint that you can take off at any time. some guy did it to his G35. it looked amazing. he kept it on for a couple months then took it off when he got sick of it. his car looked perfectly new when he took it off.
http://plastidipg35.blogspot.com/se...:00-06:00&max-results=2&start=6&by-date=false

would you guys recommend doing this? has anyone tried it?
thanks

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Lol.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Please get the camo plastidip.

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
ugh...every time i see a tiburon i wanna puke....170hp out of a 6 cylinder....AND FWD....:(

my friend wanted a tiburon for awhile and luckily i talked him into a genesis instead ;)

plasti dip.....sounds kinda sketch though

·
Registered
349 Posts
What have you got to lose? Minus a few dollars...

I know of people that have plasti-dipped wheels and emblems and they say it's great.

You could always rob a bank and use your car then remove the plasti-dip, that's an upside I guess.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
ugh...every time i see a tiburon i wanna puke....170hp out of a 6 cylinder....AND FWD....:(

my friend wanted a tiburon for awhile and luckily i talked him into a genesis instead ;)

plasti dip.....sounds kinda sketch though
Ya, platform wise, they are a joke. If only they were as quick as they look

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
iv used this stuff for years, if you want it to peal off fast make sure you have 7+ layers on it if not you will be sitting and saying **** this **** because it will peal off millimeters at a time

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
iv used this stuff for years, if you want it to peal off fast make sure you have 7+ layers on it if not you will be sitting and saying **** this **** because it will peal off millimeters at a time
^^ This. I did a test spray on one wheel and spent almost an hr peeling it off because I didn't do it thick enough. Ended up having to rub it off most places instead of peeling.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts