ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Blue hard top (mariner), set of 4 15x9 6UL's with brand new r888s 225/45, MSPNP with turbo map. Stolen Wednesday morning approx. 3-4am in Concord 94520. The robbers were also attempting to remove his seat (bride) and rollbar by the looks of it (missing bolts, tools left behind you don't need to remove wheels, top, or electronics, etc) I have a list of identifying marks and the current map on the MSPNP, if you come across anything please PM me. Police report has been filed already. Buddy's car not mine but I have all the info on the identifying marks I will be checking against suspected parts that come up for sale.

Lock your cars up, he was obviously targeted and these guys (I'm assuming multiple people) worked extremely fast and disabled his alarm before it even went off.

If you and your buddies are on here who jacked my friends parts, get across the border as quickly as possible. We don't take kindly to theft.

·
Registered
162 Posts
City needed (or fill out your profile). Post some photos if you can. An identifying scratch or sticker or even residue will spot the gear...

Curious, was this on the street? How could they get that much stuff so quietly? And even going for the roll bar?! DEFINITELY targeted, to my ears. Best of luck.

·
LL cool Dave
2,603 Posts
GL

This is one of the main reasons I left the miata scene, to many honda heads catching on

·
Registered
700 Posts
i hate theives. so much hard work and overtime you do getting money to satisfy yourself to make the car look good and mofos come and take it in 5min. if a mofo rob my **** and i find out im shooting to kill and engraving thief on his forehead with my knife.

best of luck. hope you find that basterd

·
Registered
39 Posts
If its on CL I will find(im on it all day)I will keep a eye out,I know a lot of honda fools in the east bay.
Also how did they know he had megasquirt?Was it was visible?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Fucking honda owners... Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us!

·
Registered
39 Posts
This is the reason why I sold my clean a$$ 92 SI,was worried about getting it stolen and I kept attracting the wrong attention from the wrong people.Got me a supra then the MOFO's stole that,took every thing even my medication(those bastards).Before I leave this fine state of California I will go vigilantly on there a$$(I know who they are).You just got to pay to keep your stuff,good alarm/rim locks/kill switch/and my favorite 12G hottie :twisted:.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.