ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

there is my miata, i want to add some sort of wing, i just dont really know what one i want to use. please post up some pics/links on wings that may look good on my miata.

thanks in advance!
Lucas[/list]

·
3,542 Posts
I recommend the KG Works LIP spoiler, goes well with your riveted flares.

·
Registered
465 Posts
need more body styling like a full body kit to sport a gt wing on a NA imo. just looks weird otherwise, id say one of lip spoilers. i think the lip spoiler that is a bit taller than the r-style one would be perfect, anyone got a pic they could show him. i remember i saw a few pics of it awhile ago here but forgot who made it.

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
NO LIP SPOILER PUSSYS!

GT WING!

MUST BE CURVED!

your car is SO correct everywhere else you either need to do a GT wing or nothing.

Lip/R spoilers are for M.net and stock body cars.

·
3,857 Posts
NO LIP SPOILER *@#%!!

GT WING!

MUST BE CURVED!

your car is SO correct everywhere else you either need to do a GT wing or nothing.

Lip/R spoilers are for M.net and stock body cars.
+1 in what Dicker said...
+I would like to add that the crazy Monster Miata huge lip spoiler would look good too!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for all the great ideas! i was thinking either a (trunk) lip spoiler that is more agressive than the r-style spoiller, or something raised a little higher off the trunk. i am officially torn.

i really like these, is the one on the left a garage vary wing?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Did you see the pics of the yellow Roadster w/ KG Works spoiler that I linked to? It is a lip spoiler that is more aggressive than the r-style spoiler and would match your car perfectly. What fender flares are those? Why haven't you parked your car in the Garage yet? Or put pics in the Album?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry i dont get to spend as much time on here as i like, i will try to make my garage soon. i did look at the link but i cant navigate on that japanese website to see pictures of the wing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts