ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm still dying from no brake master cylinder syndrome...

I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could get me a part number for an original Brake Master Cylinder and the part number for the applicable rebuild kit.

Eunos Roadster - 1991 - BRG

Someone in Japan maybe knows? This is PAINFUL!

·
Registered
229 Posts
what was the issue with the master cylinder? why are you needing to replace it? i take it that you've researched whether or not a usdm one will work.

you are getting me scared.

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I've looked into replacing with a USDM...

The issue with my BMC is that it's leaking. I believe the internals are messed up because it leaks between the BMC and the booster.

Thank you very much roadsternut for that link. That's exactly what I was looking for.
I thought about ordering it from a UK supplier but ****, 350 CAD for one? That's really brutal!
So the company that imported my car is going to look into how much it'll cost to get a new unit.

Do you know why the LHD units wont work? I got to thinking, if the bolts are the same, and I adjust the brake booster rod length properly... then I'm just going to get some braided stainless lines and re-rout them to the distribution block.
Or, I can just bend some new hard lines so they go to the right place.

On the RHD models, two of the ports goto each of the front rotors, and one goes to the back correct? If it's true, I'm like 93% sure I can get a USDM verison working.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts