ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 403 Posts

·
1000% Jake
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took the roadster out to Bremerton Motorsports Park for the NWR-SCCA Solo event #1. It was fun... of course it was!

Now I need to go faster.

Anyone else on here doing autox in the Seattle area? There's an event this weekend, at Bremerton again. It looks like rain so I think probably taking the M3. In general though I want to be driving the roadster, even though it's not really competitive the way it is.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,082 Posts
I ran BSCC last year to a 3rd place finish in a rather large class (Sports C). I'm not running this year because I hate driving that far, you don't get much seat time, and I'm focusing on track days. There are a few events in Shelton with either SCCA or possibly NWAA (I think that's the acronym). Evergreen in Monroe is also putting on events and those are awesome. It's like half track half autocross. No working the course and a lot of runs.

This forum is mostly PDX guys though. If you're down for a roadtrip they slay cones quite often...

·
Super Moderator
6,545 Posts
Good thing I changed the preview frame to a car and not boobs like in the rest of the video.

·
1000% Jake
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ran BSCC last year to a 3rd place finish in a rather large class (Sports C). I'm not running this year because I hate driving that far, you don't get much seat time, and I'm focusing on track days. There are a few events in Shelton with either SCCA or possibly NWAA (I think that's the acronym). Evergreen in Monroe is also putting on events and those are awesome. It's like half track half autocross. No working the course and a lot of runs.
Oh, I need to look into that.

Yeah, I'm planning on going to Packwood next Sunday. It looks really nice, can't decide if I should camp out there or just roll out day of.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,082 Posts
Evergreen is super cool. A mix of track in there a bit and lots of runs. Register early. They usually sell out within hours.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I refuse to camp. **** that nonsense.

There are 4 or 5 hotel choices. Cowlitz and Crest Trail both got expensive this year -- I'm staying at mountain view lodge. Never stayed there before, we'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey all. I can officially join here, just picked up an 01 S2000 Silver. I've been competing all year at SCCA with my white 08 Focus, so you may have seen me before. I'm going to Bremerton with the S2K this Sunday to give it a go, getting new tires installed on Saturday. Need to find a stock airbox to run stock B class until I'm ready to do an STR build.

·
1000% Jake
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey all. I can officially join here, just picked up an 01 S2000 Silver. I've been competing all year at SCCA with my white 08 Focus, so you may have seen me before. I'm going to Bremerton with the S2K this Sunday to give it a go, getting new tires installed on Saturday. Need to find a stock airbox to run stock B class until I'm ready to do an STR build.
1337?

Heh, I liked watching that car. You were handily beating me early in the season, now it's a more like a tenth or so either way.

I finally broke down and got wheels and tires. Hoping to see some improvements as a result. I also should probably install the cat-back I have laying around.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah, that's me. :) can't wait to see what I can do with the S2K

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 403 Posts