ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I've been in talks with Shadow, and I will be joining you guys for the run!
Sounds like an awesome time, and looking forward to meeting everyone out there!

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
List updated! We've got people driving from AZ and flying in from FL. This is going to be a good time!

Sadly, Scrat won't be making the drive but the drive and party are still a go. We'll just be piloting the run in a different red car...

I'll be making another round of begging and pleading with our vendors this week to up the ante of prizes. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new people!

·
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Apologies for not being a better organizer this time around... been a hectic couple of months and I've not had the chance to really invest much time for this.

Bottom line, this is still a go!

The drive will start at 10AM on Sunday and we'll meet at On The Grind coffee shop on Walnut Ave. PM me if you need my phone number, directions, etc.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Woohoo!
Can't wait to get out to Texas.

·
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Going to be a fun time!

These will be charged up and ready to run in the river!

A few quick reminders...

- Saturday is BYOB
FYI - There is a liquor store and a nicotine/vape store within walking distance of our place. Liquor store closes at 9pm and they also sell beer. Liquor stores are closed on Sundays.

- Poker Run starts at 10am
We'll be meeting at On The Grind and I'll be there around 9am to play hostess.
1000 N Walnut, New Braunfels, TX is the address and it is in the Wells Fargo parking lot.

- Poker Run concludes at Salt Lick BBQ in Driftwood, TX
Salt Lick is cash only and beer/wine only. That said, it is also BYOB so if you want to bring liquor you can. There are ATMs on site.

- Don't forget to bring a sleeping bag for Saturday night if you are staying the night. We have plenty of floor space to crash out.

- We live in a gated community but there is a man gate to let you in. You can park out front and come on through and we'll occasionally go out to get the cars through the gate.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Everyone knows red is faster!

·
Supporting Member
743 Posts
Well...
I know I said I'm not going to miss the Poker Run again, but... I kinda will... We just started the process to purchase a home in Kyle (far south Austin area) this week, and the home inspector will be checking it out Sunday at 11am... That said, I'll definitely will be "in tha' house" Saturday to kick back with everyone; and I'm going to do my best to meet everyone at the Salt Lick after the run...

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Ballsweat not visible but equally sexy.
Lol.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Bond-Medicated-10-Ounce-Containers/dp/B001G7QSS4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406318761&sr=8-1&keywords=gold+bond[/ame]

21 - 40 of 40 Posts