ClubRoadster.net banner

1041 - 1052 of 1052 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Screw Julian Castro
Why? Biden should never have run. He's a dude with a terrible track record & running was always going to bring up his garbage past.

If the people who want to ban abortions were truly "pro-life" they would give a crap about children after they were born, but they don't. They're simply pro-birth.
Yep. They're not pro-life, or even pro-birth (if they were, they'd want free healthcare, pregnancy is expensive). They're anti-choice.

·
Registered
273 Posts
If the people who want to ban abortions were truly "pro-life" they would give a crap about children after they were born, but they don't. They're simply pro-birth.
I'm quite aware. That was a joke answering to a problem with another problem, the likes of "New idea: just get a cop to shoot your fucking child right after he's born and have him claim he saw him reach in his pocket. Gauging from past cases, that should get about 25 minutes of news coverage and no attention nor charges after that. P.S. It helps if he's black."

·
Registered
475 Posts
Why? Biden should never have run. He's a dude with a terrible track record & running was always going to bring up his garbage past. .

I must admit I'm not familiar with the things I may or may not consider garbage in Biden's past, I just think he's the best chance of winning the general. I've been a fan of Papa Joe's for a long time, not so much for his policies but for the man himself and his life story. I didn't watch the debate, I just saw a clip of Castro going off on Biden while I was attempting to make an idiot of myself online once again. I am much disappointed with the choices available to save the nation from calamity. As soon as talk turns to the Democratic candidates I find something else to ignore in the background of my world other than the lefty lib network that's usually back there.

I dunno man, I hope we all survive this lunatic in the White House ( you can see it in his eyes lately ) I'm old and have had a lot of bad habits for a long time, but I have 10 grand kids and the world ahead of them is just one more thing to give me angst.

btw: Beto is an idiot.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Fun fact: our government managed to find a deal with Europe so that the couple of rescued immigrants we have waiting at our shores will be redistributed throughout Europe, and Salvini* said that having managed what he's constantly acted like he wanted to have happen is a "surrender to Europe".
At this point I'm worried, because what will it take to convince the kind of people who'll fall for this kinda **** to know better?

*the guy who used to be an important minister but kept acting like he was the sole person governing Italy, and in between one fierce rally against poor desperates being saved from drowning 'cause ain't we got space for no immigrants (it's not like we lose 385 000 people a year!) and another somehow found time (in amongst his busy schedule full of things to do other than show up at his workplace, like visiting Papeete, yes I'm serious, there are pictures) to make our whole government collapse in the hope we'd go to elections but instead saw the party he was governing with find a deal with the party they both used to oppose to make a new government and got PIIISSED

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I must admit I'm not familiar with the things I may or may not consider garbage in Biden's past, I just think he's the best chance of winning the general. I've been a fan of Papa Joe's for a long time, not so much for his policies but for the man himself and his life story. I didn't watch the debate, I just saw a clip of Castro going off on Biden while I was attempting to make an idiot of myself online once again. I am much disappointed with the choices available to save the nation from calamity. As soon as talk turns to the Democratic candidates I find something else to ignore in the background of my world other than the lefty lib network that's usually back there.

I dunno man, I hope we all survive this lunatic in the White House ( you can see it in his eyes lately ) I'm old and have had a lot of bad habits for a long time, but I have 10 grand kids and the world ahead of them is just one more thing to give me angst.
If you have ten grand kids, the best gift you can give them going forward is voting for a candidate who wants to actively tackle climate change head on.

Joe Biden is not that candidate. He also wants to hold healthcare back & keep the country racist. That he's also losing his mind is just another strike against him.

So why are you arguing the cost of a pregnancy / birth vs. lifetime cost?
Because most Americans can't even afford pregnancy? The average American has less in savings than pregnancy costs.

·
Registered
475 Posts
You make a good point bud. I have time ahead to come to a conclusion, I just don't care to deal with it now. (knowing me, go figure)

Unfortunately your right about climate change too. That stuff is getting scary, and the deniers seem insanely ridiculous.

just heard Bood-a-judge use the phrase "Tweet full of typos " lol that was worth an edit.:haiguyths:

1041 - 1052 of 1052 Posts