ClubRoadster.net banner

1061 - 1068 of 1068 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Trump floating delaying the election.
One of his more prominent supporters dying as a result of attending his rally.
The worst GDP numbers for a quarter in US history.
A couple of days ago, reaffirming racism in housing.
Oh and sending in his personal gestapo into cities across the US.

This guy is doing a bang up job.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,475 Posts
Trump floating delaying the election.
One of his more prominent supporters dying as a result of attending his rally.
The worst GDP numbers for a quarter in US history.
A couple of days ago, reaffirming racism in housing.
Oh and sending in his personal gestapo into cities across the US.

This guy is doing a bang up job.
Dude and that’s just like 10% of what’s happened in the last 2 days. Every single day prior has had a similar laundry list of failures. It’s insane.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Dude and that’s just like 10% of what’s happened in the last 2 days. Every single day prior has had a similar laundry list of failures. It’s insane.
And his supporters still eat it up.

my governor signed a mask indoor yesterday and one county executive in a suburban county has already publicly stated how this is the first step to tyranny and how this will lead to schools being closed/kids missing out on vital development.
No blame for the extreme mismanagement by the Republicans of course.

This is divisive but at this point I really don’t think you can vote for a Republican and say you’re for anything other than the loss of human life

·
9,475 Posts
You’d be surprised - read the comments on Fox News articles posted to FB. Truly, they live in a different reality than the one I know, and that is incredibly unsettling. For instance, for them, John Lewis was the divisive hate monger, and Herman Cain a martyr.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
You’d be surprised - read the comments on Fox News articles posted to FB. Truly, they live in a different reality than the one I know, and that is incredibly unsettling. For instance, for them, John Lewis was the divisive hate monger, and Herman Cain a martyr.
Absolutely wild.There is objective truth in this world that people can’t see as they’re behind a wall of propaganda and willful ignorance.

·
9,475 Posts
Oh, this is grand...

1061 - 1068 of 1068 Posts