ClubRoadster.net banner

1061 - 1080 of 1219 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Trump floating delaying the election.
One of his more prominent supporters dying as a result of attending his rally.
The worst GDP numbers for a quarter in US history.
A couple of days ago, reaffirming racism in housing.
Oh and sending in his personal gestapo into cities across the US.

This guy is doing a bang up job.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,386 Posts
Trump floating delaying the election.
One of his more prominent supporters dying as a result of attending his rally.
The worst GDP numbers for a quarter in US history.
A couple of days ago, reaffirming racism in housing.
Oh and sending in his personal gestapo into cities across the US.

This guy is doing a bang up job.
Dude and that’s just like 10% of what’s happened in the last 2 days. Every single day prior has had a similar laundry list of failures. It’s insane.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Dude and that’s just like 10% of what’s happened in the last 2 days. Every single day prior has had a similar laundry list of failures. It’s insane.
And his supporters still eat it up.

my governor signed a mask indoor yesterday and one county executive in a suburban county has already publicly stated how this is the first step to tyranny and how this will lead to schools being closed/kids missing out on vital development.
No blame for the extreme mismanagement by the Republicans of course.

This is divisive but at this point I really don’t think you can vote for a Republican and say you’re for anything other than the loss of human life

·
10,386 Posts
You’d be surprised - read the comments on Fox News articles posted to FB. Truly, they live in a different reality than the one I know, and that is incredibly unsettling. For instance, for them, John Lewis was the divisive hate monger, and Herman Cain a martyr.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
You’d be surprised - read the comments on Fox News articles posted to FB. Truly, they live in a different reality than the one I know, and that is incredibly unsettling. For instance, for them, John Lewis was the divisive hate monger, and Herman Cain a martyr.
Absolutely wild.There is objective truth in this world that people can’t see as they’re behind a wall of propaganda and willful ignorance.

·
10,386 Posts
Oh, this is grand...

·
10,386 Posts
So we’re still sending kids back to school, which is great. Absent a vaccine, I bet case and death rates continue to spike (they have been increasing due to mid-June reopening), Trumps re-elected in November, and come March 2021, were still dealing with an increasingly dire national pandemic + crashing economy.

Can’t wait.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
My reasoning for disagreeing with you, is that no one who didn't vote for trump the first time is going to now, and a lot of people who did will not a second time. I do think that a lot of people who didn't vote for Clinton will vote for Biden, just to avoid trump for four more years.

·
10,386 Posts
Why do you say that?
Do you see any kind of coherent national outrage about literally any of the thousands of ways that man has exploited and weakened our country for his own personal gain? That’s why. Republicans are all-in, man... their death grip has only gotten tighter.

·
10,386 Posts
It has nothing to do with “him” and everything to do with voters being idiots.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I think Trump wins.

I hope he doesn't, even as someone who despises most of what Biden stands for.

(He's way too conservative IMO. We have a ton of crises happening right now & I don't think he's bold or creative enough to stand up capably. Trump is absolutely much worse though).

·
10,386 Posts
Biden is Joe from Idiocracy - he’ll at least get out of the way.

Joe:
Why me? Every time Metzler says, "Lead, follow, or get out of the way," I get out of the way.

Sgt. Keller:
Yeah, when he says that, you're not supposed to choose "get out of the way." It's supposed to embarrass you into leading, or at least following.

Joe:
That doesn't embarrass me.

Trump’s hubris has led us to the literal worst response of any developed nation. In fact, fucking Jared had a better plan than Trump, which was scrapped when Trump thought that sacrificing many thousands of american lives would be politically advantageous for him - i.e. the virus would “affect blue states more.” Real patriot there, leading “the party of the constitution.”

1061 - 1080 of 1219 Posts