ClubRoadster.net banner

1141 - 1160 of 1171 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
that chunk of the report i had figured out, i figured the $5M sus money was just adding to the cause of audit. are people claiming that the $1.4B loss numbers are fraudulent? how was the man making money if he claims these extensive losses?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
cool. i feel like there is so much going on behind closed doors that all of my thoughts and opinions on the president are nearly moot anyways

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,963 Posts
We can never know everything about anything. We all have to form opinions based on what we each know, and those opinions are refined as we learn. We must always seek to learn more.

That said, Donald Trump is very much “what you see is what you get.” If the **** he does doesn’t make sense, it’s not because he’s a business wizard or some kind of genius, it’s because it really is crooked / corrupt / short-sighted / ignorant / racist / misogynist / bigoted / etc.

·
9,963 Posts
all, let us please send vials of bleach to the white house and pray

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
1. hes not gonna die/suffer from it, he has the best medical care available to him and half of america to back him up.
2. wouldnt it be convenient for him to say "i tested positive for covid" and then have zero symptoms and remain perfectly healthy? i believe nothing that man says

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
1, that's not really how it works. I mean he does have the best care available in the country and therapies have come a long way but they still can't treat everything. He's definitely in an at risk category.
2, that was one of my first thoughts as well.

·
9,963 Posts
A virus is a virus - they can treat symptoms but they cannot cure him of the virus. Treating symptoms only goes so far, because they can get worse and he can still die.

My only concern is the variability of testing - that he either doesn’t actually have it, or it’s a mutation that isn’t as aggressive.

But yeah, 70+ year old obese man catching c19 is a problem.

·
Murse Magnet
7,711 Posts
I don't want to get too big of a tin foil hat on but, it sure seems convenient that he is convinced he won the debate, didn't want to accept a future debate where he would have his microphone turned off until it was his time to speak and we are in October. I genuinely do think some of the people around him got the rona but I also think there is a good possibility that while he is suspected of having it, he would use the potential of it to say he has it when he doesn't to try to discredit the rona itself and gather more support. Saying he has the rona is the perfect way to get out of future debates that would make him look worse and it is the perfect way to make it seem like rona is overall better. See even the overweight 70s dude who is morbidly obese was fine.

·
9,963 Posts
This is why we can’t have nice things. You can’t prevent Trump from being Trump... let’s just all be happy that karma even has a chance at a play here.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
This is why we can’t have nice things. You can’t prevent Trump from being Trump... let’s just all be happy that karma even has a chance at a play here.
yeah it really do just feel like a convenient publicity stunt. especially after that last debate? i wouldnt want to be seen in the public eye again. if he only maintains 'mild symptoms' its just gonna get played down for sure. people wont care unless he dies anyways.

·
9,963 Posts
Either way. The Vice President debates are suddenly that much more important now.
Are they though? The VP could be president, sure, but their debates won’t change a single thing about how they’ll act within their party - it is very clearly a vote for party and not individual or ticket.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
On that facebook post that I screenshotted there are people saying "Trump is playing the dems with this" and "Now he'll get the vaccine and show it's safe and he'll be fine".

So one supported suggesting openly that Trump is lying about it (which wouldn't be a surprise but, you're supporting him lying?), and another person who's probably not going to get the vaccine and has argued against the science of this from the start showing that he has no idea how vaccines actually work.

Neato

·
9,963 Posts
Stop reading Facebook comments, you’ll be happier. Easier to do what I do and assume everybody is stupid. I’m almost always right.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I've just been hating work lately and it's an easy way to ignore my responsibilities. I need to delete the app again.

1141 - 1160 of 1171 Posts