ClubRoadster.net banner

1161 - 1171 of 1171 Posts

·
Murse Magnet
7,711 Posts
I've just been hating work lately and it's an easy way to ignore my responsibilities. I need to delete the app again.
But that's become the new craigslist. Without facebook all we are left with is ebay and offerup, which is now linked to facebook.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,963 Posts
Can sufficiently disconnect without the app, while having access to marketplace via web browser if/when needed. I deleted the app a couple weeks back and spend far less time scrolling aimlessly through garbage.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
If only he could find the compassion to fight for healthcare as a human right.

Or fight for Black lives to matter.

Or fight to do what we can to minimize the damage done to the environment by big business.

But I guess a nice tweet is something.

*I already voted for him, I'll probably phone bank for him at some point, I've earned my right to complain about him.

·
9,963 Posts
He’s not just downplaying it, dude... you’re downplaying his tweet to describe it as downplaying... he’s straight up saying “covid doesn’t matter, everybody should stop caring about it and go about their lives.”

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
good morning fellow patriots. i hope everyone at peace now that Our Fearless President proved that the lamestream liberal media has OVERREACTED and INSTILLED FEAR into hardworking Americans.

·
9,963 Posts
Waiting for the plot twist that puts him on a respirator a week before the election.

1161 - 1171 of 1171 Posts