ClubRoadster.net banner
1,181 - 1,200 of 1,234 Posts
i cannot believe the attitude of these people right now. the hypocrisy, denial, delusion. man we are fcked
Maybe, but none of what you mention is new. That you’re at all surprised means, to me, that you need to spend some more time reading conservative news sources and comments.

Best take I saw this morning: coronavirus was planned so democrats could force people to vote by mail and then rig the vote.

Like, impressive perversion of events to fit a narrative, but not exactly surprising.

'i cannot believe' as just an expression. i totally expected it, but it's still jarring that people refuse cited evidence when presented to them in the least confrontational way possible. specifically how my cousin was all fired up because "THEY ADDED 138,000 VOTES FOR BIDEN AND NONE FOR TRUMP" even though the source of that clam admitted it was a blunder and deleted his tweet. people are STILL rolling with it. or the photo of a TV station that has a typo. or the people who are literally chanting to stop counting ballots, in states where republicans denied early counting of absentee ballots.

big annoyed

I'm hoping PA still flips. It sounds like there are about 800,000+ outstanding mail in ballots to be counted. Trump currently leads by 111,000. If the percentages of the currently counted mail in results hold true through the rest of the pile then it should be a Biden win in PA.

my galaxy-brained cousin posted a photo of the red vs blue counties with the caption "and we're waiting for blue to win?" people are seeing this map and claiming fraud is involved because "most of america is red". how dull do you have to be to not understand population density?

(this one is from 2016 just to show what kind of map i was talking about)

Yeah that happens every election lol. Smooth brains who think they've had an epiphany and posting that will change everyone's mind. "wow area 51 and all of that uninhabited land in Alaska really IS under represented here". k

Conspiracy theorist on another forum talking about how a private car with a Biden sticker showed up and dropped off boxes at the philly counting location. Lol. These people are nuts. There's literally republican officials watching from 6 feet away.

everything they accuse other folks of doing, they’re doing themselves - fake news, voter fraud / disenfranchisement, cheating, lying... it’s all involved here, but it’s not the dems doing it. and we’re the snowflakes.

1,181 - 1,200 of 1,234 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.