ClubRoadster.net banner
1,201 - 1,220 of 1,234 Posts
Discussion starter · #1,201 ·
Shout out to Rudy to running the first media conference that i've actually HAD to tap out from.

What the fuuuuuuuuuck.

Important to remember Trump didn't turn people racist, he just emboldened them to put it on display more than previously. The racism is all still there, just back into hiding. Which is the best we can probably hope for under the circumstances but hopefully that thinking becomes more and more marginalized.

I don’t think it’s going into hiding, either.... it’s staying, and finding sources to feed it. It will be telling to see whomever the republicans nominate to challenge Biden in 2024. I have a feeling it’ll be Cotton, or Trump again...

lol... racism isn’t going anywhere.
Important to remember Trump didn't turn people racist, he just emboldened them to put it on display more than previously. The racism is all still there, just back into hiding. Which is the best we can probably hope for under the circumstances but hopefully that thinking becomes more and more marginalized.

don’t forget schumer. to be clear, i don’t expect any significant movement from democrats, but it’s nice to not be in a 2yr stalemate with mcconnell. we’ll certainly see what - if anything - a completely democrat run government has the appetite to do.

So, Parler is down and nearly all of the information it contained - including, in some cases, user SSN, drivers license, geo coordinates, posts and deleted posts, etc. - were “hacked” and downloaded.

I say “hacked” because it was hardly secure in the first place.

Can’t wait to see where this goes.

1,201 - 1,220 of 1,234 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.