ClubRoadster.net banner

1201 - 1208 of 1208 Posts

·
Administrator
15,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,201
Shout out to Rudy to running the first media conference that i've actually HAD to tap out from.

What the fuuuuuuuuuck.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,624 Posts
Important to remember Trump didn't turn people racist, he just emboldened them to put it on display more than previously. The racism is all still there, just back into hiding. Which is the best we can probably hope for under the circumstances but hopefully that thinking becomes more and more marginalized.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,165 Posts
I don’t think it’s going into hiding, either.... it’s staying, and finding sources to feed it. It will be telling to see whomever the republicans nominate to challenge Biden in 2024. I have a feeling it’ll be Cotton, or Trump again...

·
(⌐■_■)
2,310 Posts
I don’t think it’s going into hiding, either.... it’s staying, and finding sources to feed it. It will be telling to see whomever the republicans nominate to challenge Biden in 2024. I have a feeling it’ll be Cotton, or Trump again...
My money is on an Ivanka vs Kamala showdown in 2024

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
lol... racism isn’t going anywhere.
Important to remember Trump didn't turn people racist, he just emboldened them to put it on display more than previously. The racism is all still there, just back into hiding. Which is the best we can probably hope for under the circumstances but hopefully that thinking becomes more and more marginalized.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,165 Posts
My money is on an Ivanka vs Kamala showdown in 2024
Once Trump is gone, I say Rs put strong support behind establishment candidates. Trump was a surprise that they don’t want again.

1201 - 1208 of 1208 Posts