ClubRoadster.net banner

what color combo? NA/NB

• 90-93 Dash, all black, black door pannels.

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • NB Dash, blac & beige, beige door panels with black bolsters.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Other?

Votes: 5 12.2%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit: Door panles will be NA either way, didn't clarify.

Well my factory dash is cracked and all torn up. Center console and the rest is in ok condition minus huge oil stain on carpet. Matter of fact, carpet could use some tlc and maybe restiched.

Well picked up a tan/black nb dash for $20 in awesome condition, center console and all other little bits and pieces for $60. Also picked up a super clean all black 90-93 dash.

So carpet will be painted/deyed black. If I use the black na dash door pannels would be all black as well. If I use the nb dash, doors wil be beige with the upper bolsters black. And the center console and all will be beige of course.

Just thought Id see what everyone thinks, I know alot of people love the lines of the 90-93. But it feels to rustic for me, just cant decide. And with the empty airbag space I was thinking I could louver the cover and put the engine bay fuse box as I get my wire tuck going.

Car will be sprayed black...

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think im leaning towards the nb dash, will put it in this week/weekend sometime and see how it looks then. Ill be sure to get pics. If it doesnt pan out. Maybe ill try the 90-93 dash.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Personally the NB dash looks funny with the NA door panels. It just doesnt look right. But to each their own.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts