ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i've been getting itchy about getting something with a nice lip and stumbled across these

wheels are 15x7+0 and 15x7.5-5

do you think these wheels will look funny if the car isn't slammed? (read: 13.5" from wheel center to fender) and camber is relatively straight? Will it need the fenders rolled at the ride height I'm thinking? I can't go lower because I can't get into my garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Friend of mine has those on his AE86. You're gonna need to do some serious rolling/pulling/cambering to get those to fit on a miata at any ride height.

this gizmo here http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp will give you an idea. Measure your present gap, and compare. On my car I'd have to get ~2cm of extra clearance to run those.

·
Registered
441 Posts

are those the same? a guy on driftworks.com has some here in UK

·
3,857 Posts
these are sweet, what's the weight?

·
3,857 Posts
Do they still sell these wheels?
I want them!!!

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
not to be mean, but on a car thats 13.5 from hub to fender they'd look bad, im very interested in those if you know someone selling them, and they wont be too hard to fit, easier than sportmax.

soooo. long story short hell no sell them to me.

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
so i've been getting itchy about getting something with a nice lip and stumbled across these

do you think these wheels will look funny if the car isn't slammed?
to answer your question.. yes it would look funny and would be a waste of a set of rims to not fit them right "imo" but you do live in SF, so im thinking the extreme up and down of everyday driving of SF streets(my mediocre thought of san fran.) with trolly tracks everywhere. so iduno, some times i TWO wheel my drive way, not just THREE, but TWO.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
It's like a diagonal teeter totter two wheel motion when hit at an angle because the suspension is so stiff.

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts

do you think these wheels will look funny if the car isn't slammed? (read: 13.5" from wheel center to fender) and camber is relatively straight? Will it need the fenders rolled at the ride height I'm thinking? I can't go lower because I can't get into my garage.
Nice...would like to know the weights as well. I might "need" some of these. 8)

·
3,857 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts