ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Baby girl mandy.

Back Story:
This is my 2nd miata my Old miata was slammed and only cared about looks car felt horrible. I never wanted a red miata any other color was fine besides red.... but i saw a deal that was too good to pass up!

Soo now im... Starting off with a completely stock 93 base miata .Original owner 77k that was garaged and came with a pile of dealer records ! I couldn't be happier mandy is spotless besides a few scrapes and dents.

btw warning : I FUCKING LOVE PICTURES

And so it begins...

cute pic <3

Part 1!
i had to remove the stench of the old bastard...
her first hand job.

got down and dirty with mandy.

this thread will be updated at least every 2 weeks [when i get paid]

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wellll the first bad news........i was on some random country road that i did not know and failed on an epic tight turn and under-steered into a mailbox.

she is no longer clean :[

but it wasn't too bad

Part 2 ! Must Acquire parts !!

so my car is completely stock and it kills me because... lets be honest a bright red stock miata is pretty gay looking. so ive been buying random parts when i see a good deal and i haven't put anything on because im doing a 1 day transformation ... starting Tomorrow !!!

got wheels, but they wasn't exactly the smartest choice for a daily.... So i already traded for new ones which you will see sooon!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we spent all day working on my car and we managed to not get anything done and lose a nut. when i put the konis on the car they where completely blown and the car was bounced more than jenna jameson if you knaw meen.

so the next day i swapped the stock rears back in -____-.

on a separate note...i suck with leh bondo

- today i plan on swapping the [email protected] springs off the konis onto the stock suspension till i can purchase a decent set of coilovers ; then throwing on the lip and the tsi.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
STICKURSSSSSSSSSSSSS

took her out back tonight and road her hard after messing with that lip. Really like these azenis over the stock steelies lol.

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
Aren't you glad I swapped the tires? ;]

Looks good so far. Try and find some Bilsteins if you can. They're a bit over damped, but can be revalved to be AWESOME later.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Small update

- its the little things that make mandy happy :]

nrg 350 wheel.

cut valve cover - debating on ideas of what to paint it.

and then i got a garage star bracket because i don't wanna get in trouble..

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

threw my wheel on when meh ebay hub came and im in love with it, idk if its because i dont have power-steering but the feel has improved so much for me. also with the less spokes it seems easier in parking lots with one hand.

got my shifter bushing from 5x in the mail and am waiting till i do fluids to throw it in.

just been riding mandy hard and getting to know her a little better.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome thread! Want ur wheels so bad haha!

I like your car a roll bar would be a great addition! That road looks absolutely amazing!
haha thanks appreciate it, Roll bar is definatly my next major mod if i dont get carried away. Im debating on A harddog Xbar or maybe see if Moti aka Blackbird fabworx can make me one once i get the monies [keep blowing it so prob wont be for another week or two]

and that is GMR a famous canyon road in Socal .it was my first time on it so i babied it seeing how i know way to many people that lost miatas/cars there.

The obligatory public urination atop the saddle. I think your 2nd time around is going much better Gabe.
yes, no fail boat this time.and brandon had a lot to drink lol....
another shot.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well finally finished up some stupid things that was bugging me.

Installed my front brakes but never got around to doing the rears for ages till now. i really am liking these over the previous ones.

-one of my best investments yet is i finally bought some tools for myself seeing as i had a bunch of **** random tools i got for free and it always made every job so much harder than it should be. i think its a great starter set

then rented a roller with my friend finally rolling my fenders so no more annoying rubbing.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
another small update :/

Random glamor shot taken with a real camera at Socm.

finally got around to installing the shifter bushing along with changing the tranny fluid and its AMAZING what a diffrence it made. 1st gear and reverse would always kinda budge and feel a little ruff and now its as smooth as butter along with everything else. Idk if it was the 5x bushing or the motorcraft but the combination made me very happy <3.

i HIGHLY recommend Motorcraft !

got some new shoes for mandy but she did not like...

so im returning those and got her some nice skirts.

now to stop spending money on little things and get a Rollbar already !!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts