About damn time!!!

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
Costs more than the $80 I spent on the game = I'm not getting it

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
after paying for VIP and season pass, i will be passing on anymore DLC content for this game

·
Registered
252 Posts
Kinda pissed it's conveniently coming our right AFTER the Season Pass expires. That being said.... for $20 I'm buying anyways.

·
Chinchilla Rancher
3,880 Posts
At first I was like "HOLYFUCKINGSHIT!!!!" but then I thought about and and was like "wait a minute.... they probably planned on doing this from the start and cooked up the fake story about 'licensing issues' to make it sound legit.... very clever Turn10 but not clever enough!" This is however extremely tempting but I'm holding out until the GOTY edition comes out which will likely have all the DLC in one bunch like the previous Forza Ultimate Collection aka the FUC Pack.

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
At first I was like "HOLYFUCKINGSHIT!!!!" but then I thought about and and was like "wait a minute.... they probably planned on doing this from the start and cooked up the fake story about 'licensing issues' to make it sound legit.... very clever Turn10 but not clever enough!" This is however extremely tempting but I'm holding out until the GOTY edition comes out which will likely have all the DLC in one bunch like the previous Forza Ultimate Collection aka the FUC Pack.
It is entirely possible. . . .

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I have heard a lot of people saying they have been planning this but it's whatever to me. I think it's an awesome game and I feel as if Porsche was one of the few missing links so I will probably get it. This game ended up costing me almost as much as 2 games but it gets it's use so whatever. I'm still pretty stoked. Gt3rs 4.0 here I come.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
Also waiting for the FUC pack. DLC's are getting ridiculous.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'm good with what I have on Forza right now. I was never a big Porsche fan on there anyway.
A lot of the DLC they are coming out with aren't very appealing. The only cars I actually bought were the Pinto, the CRZ, and the 2011 STI Sedan.

·
Registered
164 Posts
expensive like always. but screw it lol its forza so i gotta get it : ) also anyone see the 1st gen rx7 is coming in this april car pack! woo!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Not sure if I'm going to grab this one. I really want some new tracks

It should be free. This makes me mad at turn 10.

It's all about maximizing profit. Pretty much everyone is doing it. What really grinds my gears is when the content is already in the game but you have to pay to unlock it ie RE4

1 - 19 of 19 Posts