ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at purchasing a Miata for the last year, trying to find a decent deal on a NA8, and I think I've found a decent deal on one close by my house. Specs on it are as follows:

1995 Red NA8
$3500 obo
149,xxx miles
5 speed
Paint on the front bumper is a little faded.
R-package lip kit

It seems to be on base model wheels, but it has the full R-package lip kit. I havent had a chance to look at it in person yet, but I will in the next few days.

I'm going to be doing pretty basic mods,(i.e.- suspension, wheels, bolt-ons, ITBs) and I was wondering if there was anything I should be aware of when looking? I've looked through the first-time buyers guide on M.net and in Sport Compact Car so I have a basic idea, but was there anything else I should look for?

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
r-pack has no extras, it has a torsen.

get the VIN, call mazda USA, get the rundown on the options the car came from the factory with from them.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
r-pack has no extras, it has a torsen.
I think the R-spoilers may have been an add-on from the previous owner.

get the VIN, call mazda USA, get the rundown on the options the car came from the factory with from them.
This I will do for sure. Looks like I may have some time tomorrow to check the car out after work.

I'll try to make it out to KINOD one of these friday nights. However, I'll be in my current car.

Thanks for all of the input!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts