ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is a re-made thread, I did a quick look through and didn't find anything.
Just finished cleaning, and I haven't had any pictures of my place.
So I show you mine, and you show me yours? :fab::fab:

back story: I am 20, my girlfriend and I live in my best friend's 'guest house'
we are the first people to live in it, and I actually like it. Small, but works. About 600 square feet if I recall correctly.

this shot makes it look sooooo small, lulz

jacuzzi tub ftw

app went weird on this picture

Sorry for all the terrible iphone pictures as well.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Just moved into this house with my Dad. 3 bedrooms, single story, but it's on stilts so the garage is the size of the entire house :D

The side of the house actually faces the street.

The front door is actually up there on the porch and to the left is a (temporarily) closed golf course. So it's basically a giant backyard that we don't have to maintain, so I can run around with my dog :)

This picture kinda shows the garage. It could fit 3 maybe 4 miatas in a row on my side alone... which means I need more miatas.

edit: here's a slightly better picture of the garage.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Ahh, yeah with the thin, slotted walls i would imagine how bad it could feel working on it when it gets cold. I have to set up one of those infrared heaters

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Yeah, I could deal with the 'cold' here. The main downside to the slats is the dirt/dust that gets in...

·
Supporting Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ahhh that garage set up is really cool! You need to enclose it, that would be siickkk :fab:

I wish my carport was enclosed :'(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts