ClubRoadster.net banner

1441 - 1460 of 2733 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
CSO, how's the glare off the stainless steel cluster? I want one bad but the only thing stopping me is the thought of blinding myself and driving off the road.

·
Registered
37 Posts
it doesn't blind me much, as I just got the stainless cluster installed for about a week with not too much sun here in vancouver. I'll update you if I ever got blind by it!
so far i'm very happy with how it looks right now!

CSO, how's the glare off the stainless steel cluster? I want one bad but the only thing stopping me is the thought of blinding myself and driving off the road.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,357 Posts
Looks very complete. Kudos for keeping the OEM head unit. Looks-wise, it fits well.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Still got a few little things I gotta get here and there but most of it is complete.
I don't normally like tan interiors, but this is definitely one that works for me (for what that's worth). :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
161 Posts
There are some talented and classy people here. Mine is completely stock, with exception of the Personal steering wheel, but extremely clean. ^-^
I also want the black textured voodoo shifter.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Quiet day at work,Boss is away......
Finally fitted my Project G Gearshift boot and fitted this alloy surround that turned up from Japan the other week.

I will have to get some photo's of it fitted in the car,Got a Jap made short shift kit put in first

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
All fitted now with Short shift kit fitted at the same time.
Showing from the surround i did have to what has been fitted today
Is that a nardi personal trophey steering wheel?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I really can't, not by any means, fathom why you wouldn't have removed those as a precaution...
I'm going to put a bucket of water on my passenger seat, take a speed bump at speed and will report back on how it sucks to roll hard tomorrow when it has flewn through the car.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Judging by the windshield, I'd say it got wrecked.
...the airbag hit the windshield because he "rolls hard." (He's so low that driving normally set off his airbag.) And that's cool... so he brags about it in a custom interior thread... because he customized his interior. Seems logical.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
307 Posts
Is that a nardi personal trophey steering wheel?
Not sure sorry,
Steering wheel is a Personal,Got from work a few years ago in a shipment from Japan,It's a nice size to use,Not too big,Not too small,Haven't really done too much work into finding more info on it.

1441 - 1460 of 2733 Posts