ClubRoadster.net banner

1681 - 1700 of 2733 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pac Man, how off center is your seat? It looks great and seeing as I am also 5'8'' it just made the list for potential future mods. Also, is that shift boot the Bride holding monster fabric from redline?

Also, Quinn,

your interior looks amazing!!

·
Supporting Member
1,291 Posts
Pac Man, how off center is your seat? It looks great and seeing as I am also 5'8'' it just made the list for potential future mods. Also, is that shift boot the Bride holding monster fabric from redline?
I want to say somewhere between 1/2 an inch to 1 full inch. Its not alot. You won't noticed it after a few weeks.

Yep. That's a bride fabric shift boot from redline. I don't want it anymore. I can sell it to you if you want.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I may take you up on that. Is the material comfort to the touch? I was thinking of getting one with a matching handbrake cover and armrest cover. Still trying to decide between that and leather.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
What im working on =D

nice ass red carpet
Nice dude! I'm eager to see how this turns out as well. Is this the eBay carpet or the real deal? Also, do you plan on doing an all black interior with just the red carpet, or what else were you going to do in red?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Needle caps, not sure if overkill.....

and finally wired up the backlight to the clock, after forgetting to do it the first time, the colour isn't actually
too far away from Adams dials.

·
Registered
419 Posts
They seem quite big to me too, but it might be RS rings make them look bigger, not sure.
Thinking about removing the smaller caps and just leaving the speedo and rev counter caps.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yeah the rings are pretty large, I think both rings and caps together are a bit much, I've seen the same caps installed on other cars with standard or KG clusters fitted and they looked fine.
Will remove the smaller caps tomorrow and see how it looks.

1681 - 1700 of 2733 Posts