ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Here are a few more of the same merlot that MRKillians posted. The style bar did indeed come from Racingbeat.

This car belonged to my wife and she passed away so I made it to be just like she would have wanted. I did all the powdercoating and there are a lot of subtle details that are not really visible in these photos.
Thanks Scott for posting for me. I just learned how to do it myself. I am one of the "puter challenged".

Dan

·
Banned
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^nice...i really dig the look of the merlot + hardtop...too bad its soo dam hard to find one in merlot....
thanks man.
i got the car for free actually my dad's friend bought that 1 and a red 93 from an auction wrecked for $500 and he gave me that 1 and i rebuilt it from totaled condition to that....

·
Registered
325 Posts
It's rare to see a modified 95M. It seems like the owners are always petrified of putting blemishes on their $5k depreciating asset. It's nice to know some aren't butthurt about it and actually enjoy them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
NA Your car looks great! I am new on this site. I just picked up a sweet Merlot from a long time owner. I'm liking the car very much but there is one thing I've been wondering about. The BBS wheels.

Ive been searching ALOT about adding a 25mm spacer to these wheels. I was wondering if the BBS wheels would fit with the 25mm hub-centric spacers. The main concern is if the protruding wheel stud would be blocked by the OEM BBS rim.

I rather not "shave" the oem studs.

What is your experience with these? Any thoughts? Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts