ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, there's already a dedicated thread for "GREEN", but that thread encompasses every green ever made throughout all the years, plus custom greens as well.

I think it would be a great idea to have one thread dedicated just to BRG Miata/Roadster/MX-5's. Also, you can state what number BRG you have out of the 3997 NA's produced in 1991 and the 3000 NB's produced in 2001. This would also include all of the other random BRG's throughout the world, throughout the years such as the 1051 BRG's in Canada.

I'll start with my BRG, #581. The first three pictures are from the first day I got it on Jan 11th, 2011. The last three pics are from this past Saturday and is how she sits now. Definitely a constant work in progress.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Dang it! you read my mind! I was going to do this, but I was too lazy to find out if there was one done already.

My Halloween costume shot today. #2526

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good Wowak. I love those DIY TSI's too!

After getting my BRG, I was going to do the green/yellow theme until I saw yours. I figured I'd better go a different route so to have a little more variety in the BRG crowd. :mrgreen:

Come on guys, post up your BRG's! This is the thread for it!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Looks good Wowak. I love those DIY TSI's too!

After getting my BRG, I was going to do the green/yellow theme until I saw yours. I figured I'd better go a different route so to have a little more variety in the BRG crowd. :mrgreen:

Come on guys, post up your BRG's! This is the thread for it!

Yeah, I know I'm not the first or only BRG with yellow, but yellow and gold seem to be the most sensible colors for stripes, and I've always liked green/yellow Lotus race cars. :)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Thanks man. I doubt they saved me much. I didnt really do it for weight.

The car was involved in a fender bender and a forum member had them for sale for when replacements would of cost. So they were a better option not needing paint.

i think of trading them for stock fenders. just because being color matched gets at me sometimes. I think they would look amazing on a black or white car.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
i think of trading them for stock fenders. just because being color matched gets at me sometimes. I think they would look amazing on a black or white car.
Will be nice to see if it was possible to spray a candy green on them so they match the green in your car, but the pattern of the CF still shines through. Just an idea, I think will be sick.;)

1 - 20 of 166 Posts