ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it's always interesting to see each others' garage space. My garage is a project in itself as organizing it and optimizing the space is still getting figured out. It's an ongoing process and I will get pics up as soon when it gets a little better. Feel free to share yours :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
This is all I have to work with.. I guess it gets the job done. I've even removed the engine from the '95 there :) I'm sure my neighbors hate me.

When work is not being done to the FSAE car, I'm able to use the tools and the shop space on my own, which is nice!

·
Registered
290 Posts
i just opened up my own shop so mine isnt anything special lol

taken this morning.. and have only been open for 2 weeks

when we got the place

with some stuff moved in

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Mine is such a dump right now. So much random crap. My grandmother moved into a retirement home and we were closest to her place so the family dropped everything from her house here. I usually have so much space I could fit 3 cars in here and still have room for other things, but now it feels pretty cramped. Seems like every spring I clean the place, it's all tidy, then again in the winter when I put the car away, but something always has to get shoved in here and cramp things up. The car is getting stripped and caged, so there's a bunch of interior stuff all over the place now too. Hopefully in the spring time I can just get rid of whatever I don't want, but for now it's too cold to do anything.

·
CR.net Supporter
569 Posts
The shop in two pictures.

And

I guess you cant really see the other bay beside this one, but you get the idea.
I dont have pictures of the machine shop, maybe i'll drag a camera over there sometime.

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
A few shots with my previous Miata...

Things are going to be getting switched up a little to the tune of flooring on the Miata side and some tire shelving on the walls

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Liking the responses so far. I envy the garages that look well insulated and not freezing like mine. Here are some shots of my garage, where my brother and I work on our miatas. It's a deep garage and there are crooked cabinets and drawers in the middle but they were there when my family moved in. It'll be awesome once we clean it up and rebuild the workbench

·
Registered
771 Posts
Well, its 19x22 and this is what I did to get 2 cars into it along with all of the lawn and outdoorsy stuff. I'm still waiting for the "shop" that is on my bucket list

·
Registered
930 Posts

Well we started with this.

That's me dreaming about what it will be.

Walls starting to go up.

Then I stopped taking pictures because things moved WAY too fast.

And this is what I have now, on the inside.

I have since added some lighting and a stack of OSB and insulation to get on the walls. A 60k BTU heater is now mounted on the ceiling and work will progress little by little. The garage will hold 4 cars with room to spare and probably 6 smaller cars if I have to squeeze for the winter months.

edit:
I have 10 foot walls. Just enough room to squeeze a 2 post lift in. That will be coming in a couple of years.

·
(/&#65439;&#1044;&#65439;)/
3,019 Posts
My little slice of heaven.. used for working on motorcycles a lot too.

And a spare side for storage pretty much:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts