ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I 've seen a few members Bragging about their lates finds and or deals. So post it up and lets see who has the best....

I have two to share with you.

1) !990 Mazda miata Clean title Running. Full Suspension mods,Chassis mods,Brake mods,Rollbar,KG works cluster, Momo steering wheel,Vodoo shift knob,Deck spoiler,FM Flywheel,and...................Full(I mean complete)FM II Turbo Kit w/ FMIC FMIII upgrade,latest software for Link ECU, Injectors etc.......

All This for.......are you ready?............$1500 cash.

2) Bought this rear subframe w/ diff and axles for $100 and found a torsen LSD in the pumkin......sweet..

So what you got?

·
Registered
47 Posts
when i got my car the guy that ran joes web page back in the day was returning his lease car i pulled in to r-speed he saw my stock susp. and asked if i wanted to trade all i had to do was swap em. tokico hp springs in shocks fo free. freebie

there has been tons in the past not too mention the steals i let go due to no $.

·
Registered
332 Posts
got rims for 40 bucks...konig j spec...then i traded for a torsen 2 way..the type 1 from a 94 with half shafts....HEHEHEH so 40 bucks for a torsen with half shafts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow 40 for a torsen....beats mine...for 100 but wait, i did sell the axles and a arms to 90-mx5 and the rear brakes off the subframe. So I am close.

Keep it comming....

·
Registered
185 Posts
mmm 92 LE, tan inside, robbins glass window, BBS wheels, Hard dog roll bar, some type of LSD not viscous, jackson racing supercharger, afpr, bipes.
all for $250. no i didnt leave out a zero 250 me for the win =)

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
mmm 92 LE, tan inside, robbins glass window, BBS wheels, Hard dog roll bar, some type of LSD not viscous, jackson racing supercharger, afpr, bipes.
all for $250. no i didnt leave out a zero 250 me for the win =)
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I cant believe stuff is so cheap in the states :(

I picked up my 1991 NA - Stock as a rock with Hard Top for AUD $14k (about USD $10.5k) and I that was a steal over here.

Silly me!

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2zum wins

I beg to differ..... Although a steal in my eyes,and a very good one for his SC NA. When you add up all the parts list, My turbo still comes out on top. The difference,is 1250 bucks but in the end, when all is tallied, the turbo will cost thousands more then his SC.
Not bagging but only looking at the big picture here.

Oh Yeah it was a parts car. So my guess it had many issues. Title,body,engine,etc...

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
These deals have allready occured. It has nothing to do with the amount spent but on the actual deal made.

More of what you paid VS the market price of the car/part.

So I guess the free ones beat all of us who spend some money,right?

No, If the for instance a complete car was free, then yes. But if it was just a light bukb,then No.

Do you get what I mean?

·
Mufasa in Training
32,642 Posts
Well...I got an OEM hardtop (a rare Marina Green one) for $500 with a hoist, a $900 Axis Power Racing seat for $600, a set of 90-93 alloys for free, a second set with snow tires for $100, and--most recently, a brake master cylinder and proportioning valve, for $77 shipped.

I guess that ain't too bad...

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
This is a good topic. I have come across a few good deals.

My first would have to be my 91 Miata. I bought it last November. It was a 1 owner trade in at a ford dealership, bonestock, hard-top, viscous, 5-speed, 73k miles, excellent shape. The window price was $4880.00 after fees and taxes total was like $5700.00. I saw this beaut one night at like 2 a.m. Went there the next day with cash. Got it for $4150.00 out the door. The breakdown of taxes and fees showed that I only paid $3600.00 for the car itself from a FORD dealership!!!

Next would be my 99 Miata. I found it on ebay from a huge jeep/chrysler/dodge dealership in East Hanover NJ. The car has power everything, bose, nardi, torsen, 48k miles, 1 owner. Bidding started at $6600. I called them and offered them $8200 cash they said buy it now price is $9500.00 otherwise they were going to let the auction run. I ended up winning the auction for $7600.00. I thought that was a pretty good deal as well.

My Black Racing wheels that are on my NA that I am assuming are uber rare because I cannot I.D them and noone seems to be able to either. I paid 275.00 for. (See pics in my other posts)

These are probably my most worth mentioning best deals.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts