ClubRoadster.net banner

post your new years pix!!!! ;o)

2K views 40 replies 27 participants last post by  FooSchnickens 
#1 ·
happy 2007 clubroadster members!!!

so where are the stories?! heh~ bring it on. photos, boobs, fridges filled with alcohol, etc...

;o)

i was in atlanta for NYE weekend...

4-way...

5-way ;o)

cocktail weenies!!! :mrgreen:

See less See more
#4 ·
Sick with cold, watched car auctions on Speed Network.

#6 ·
for new years.. went to Linh's house (sonique128)

gang of heads

Linh on the right..

I went outside for some fresh air.. spotted this extremely high kouki s14 ahahaa and yes thats a tazer in my hand.. props to Frank the tank for that pic'

oh yeh Paul (djsqiigles) vomit on the left piss on the right HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

-Andrew

#9 ·
Just a small party with close friends. Fancy dinner followed by some Taboo, dancing, and way too much drinking. I won't need another drink for several days yet.

Sitting down to eat

Amuse bouche: curried wild mushroom, bacon, onion puree with a sesame cracker

Salad of mixed baby greens with caramelized walnuts, dried cranberries, gala apples, and raspberry Cabernet vinaigrette

Garlic and thyme crusted New York strip with horseradish butter and a butternut squash salad with craisins

Intermezzo: orange sorbet

Getting soooo full! Roasted garlic and wild mushroom risotto

Fresh pastries delivered from Paris that evening

Ultra-rich hot chocolate with marshmallow

There was super chocolate cake, too, but I don't have any pics of that.

Kicking ass at Taboo (save the tool jokes please)

What'cha got there?

Chatting it up and boozing

Fast forward a few hours and a lot more booze later Kyle doing his best Brandtson impression

The room is starting to get a little tipsy I'd better lay off the bottle before things get too embarrassing!

Cheers to all my good friends and may you all have a healthy and prosperous 2007!

#12 ·
kyle youre such a fancy man! you get your 6 yet? I hope to see it down in Fredericksburg

As for me I have no pics. I was the DD so I didnt get crazy but things got out of hand for everyone else around midnight when the champagne was flowin.

That pic of paul looks like me last year. I passed out at 10! haha good times

#15 ·
When you booze you lose, fellahs.

#17 ·
Haha, I did a Un-CR.net member-like thing, I went and got muddy on my quad and drooled at all the lifted trucks slingin' goo with friends. We love excess in the mud world, big tires, big engines, lots of torque! crmotorsportspark.com Look for the MudBug!! FTW!! :twisted:

#20 ·
Sitting down to eat

Salad of mixed baby greens with caramelized walnuts, dried cranberries, gala apples, and raspberry Cabernet vinaigrette

Garlic and thyme crusted New York strip with horseradish butter and a butternut squash salad with craisins

i never been to a fine dining restraunt, though i would like to, but it seems like i would be disapointed, due to the quantity, do people actually get full after that tiny meal????? it looks like an appetizer

#21 ·
Sitting down to eat

i never been to a fine dining restraunt, though i would like to, but it seems like i would be disapointed, due to the quantity, do people actually get full after that tiny meal????? it looks like an appetizer
quality > quantity

#23 ·
gosh... kyle is so classy!!! ;o)

my mature content photos will stay secret... haha~ licking cocktail weenies is as dirty as you CR.net heads get to see. heh~ j/p

sucks for those of you who got sick but there is always plenty of more holidays and healthy days to celebrate during. ;oD

more picturreesss!!!

#26 ·
Man, looks like most everyone had as much fun as I did. Only pics I have are from Saturday night...and most of them involve Jager, my 3 Thai buddies chugging New Castle (thanks to my advice), my good friend Brandon hovering over the toilet, and me....passed out upside down in/on a chair....still haven't figured that one out.
Actual NYE involved much less drinking by me, but lots of Thai and Peruvian food....and per my request to avoid alcohol (drank like a fish 3 days prior) a good amount of Sunkist. And being a southern white boy, I love some Thai food....but my stomach doesn't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.