ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 3772 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Re: Classic Red Roadsters... post em up!

Death by Roadster. Some pics of my old 91 from 2000 to 2005

April 2000. Shortly after getting it. I added the RB bar. The Remus exhaust and 17" Antares wheels came with the car, and weren't my cup of tea. This car was to a replace a silver Roadster that was torched a month earlier.

May 2000. Isle of Man MX5 Club Trip; Jurby circuit, TT closed road circuit, and Northernmost point. Not much changed at this point.

About July 2000. Now on 14" Watanabes. Kirkistown trackday.

Sept 2000, added front and rear lip spoilers.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts

Summer 2001. By now, I'd added stripes, and the wheels had been refinished a few times. Note repositioned Eunos badge on striped grill.

Summer, 2002, and the car was being used regularly for competitive hillclimbing and sprints. Also had the world's first Rover Metro headlight intake, much copied...

It got kind of destriped during that season

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts

By 2004, it had 120k miles under its belt, and was looking a tad tired. So I splurged out for a new paint job, and its 3rd hood.

April 2005, it was good bye red Roadster, hello Montego Blue. The last picture;

·
Registered
1,463 Posts

although its not the original miata red, this red is close enough lol

lol back when i bought the car (i still need to get rid of those momo's eventually)

·
Registered
79 Posts

My Classic Red "Panda" in it's current incarnation :

Still to come :

Fit over the winter - Mazdaspeed Steering Wheel, Murakami c/f Slam Panels, c/f Canards, AAC c/f Flush Headlights, GReddy eManage, Supra 320cc Injectors

In 2008 - 1.8 Flywheel & Spec 3 Clutch, Tein HR Coil Overs, FM ARBs, Torsen LSD, Flat Black Rota RBs, Cusco 4 Point Style Bar, Respray

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
1 - 20 of 3772 Posts