ClubRoadster.net banner

Post Your Vintage/Retro Style Miata

1M views 4K replies 459 participants last post by  Bryan 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thought i would get a thread started for the Vintage/Retro Miata guys like myself to show off there inspired Roadsters.....Here's mine

See less See more
#3 ·
It's herrafrush or nothing on here unfortunately
LOL....i know theres some hellafunctional awesome roadies on here...

#50 ·
I feel like I've posted the same pics way too much but here goes:
Looks great. Is there a thread with more details on the hood? It looks to be louvered from what I see.

Rev, Love the car....definitely has the Modern/Retro feel, the interior is incredible.
I think a few of these cars fit in to the... retro-functional(?) theme? Some are obviously more retro-themed and some more retro-inspired.

"Retro" itself seems to be a fluid term, though. I saw some people referring to headunits from the '90s as "retro." :? I tend to think more '60s inspiration.

#5 · (Edited)
Place holder for when my car actually meets the requirements in this thread. Judging from I've seen I'm nowhere close.

#9 · (Edited)
what he ^^ said

Guys please when you quote you don't need to re-quote with all the photos because its slows down viewing/page loading, thanks!

Opps, had to Ninja edit my quote, but anyhow..... Here is my old '96 Roadster to keep some folks inspired. This car is now sold off, but im work on a '95 Merlot now.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thought i would get a thread started for the Vintage/Retro Miata guys like myself to show off there inspired Roadsters.....Here's mine
I love you Miata man..all kindas of Miatas should be welcomed...

#10 ·
I have a feeling I'm going to like this thread. I'm drawing inspiration for my car from the 69 Triumph TR250 my dad and I had when i was a kid. Exterior looks like ass right now as I'm waiting on a ducktail spoiler and to install my trap lip and then get the car resprayed. But my interior is almost done.

I too feel like I've posted these pics one too many times :roll:

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
I LOVE YOUR INTERIOR!! AWESOME!!!! where did yo get your toggle switch for the lights an hazards from?

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
hey smaeda, thanks for the contribution....love your car it looks great...I read your feature in Miata Journal bout' the car, good stuff.

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
friggin' love The blue potato, one of my favorite miatas

#85 ·
Not sure if mine qualifies. Sometimes it feels a little bit vintage-y. Sometimes not.

I've got the same dash as this one but with white face gauges..
Whats up with the light that say belts & ex-heat & etc.. My Ex-Heat light is on all the time.
WTF?!?! it tells me if the belts are loose or something?

Who made this dash anyways?
I just got this car & know nothing about the aftermarket parts in it?

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
Rev, Love the car....definitely has the Modern/Retro feel, the interior is incredible.

#20 ·
I think I belong in here...

Still workin' on the fastback for even more retro goodness...

#21 ·
^^aahhh yes we new the great Mr. Woolery would grace this thread.....as always a great great car....Pitcrew dominance

#28 ·
They're custom. IIRC they're a Porsche (style) bucket with 5 series headrests.

#30 ·
Errybody gotta start somewhere...

As soon as the cash falls from the sky, I'll add the pics of my awesome vintage diamond tuck leather interior...

Hopefully.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.