ClubRoadster.net banner

3781 - 3800 of 3839 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'm just gonna whore these pics out a bit more.

Credit: Roadster7

Ctedit: Roadster7

·
Registered
771 Posts
Happy New Year guys (and gals)

I'll just leave some old, and now on Imagur, pics here as a memorial for all my posts on CR that were stopped first by the hack a long time ago (never bothered to reregister) then by Crapbucket ending free 3rd party hosting. I'm slow to recover but today it started.

This thread used to be great I hope it recovers.

From the old days back in the 60's before it was restored

After restoration with a red LE interior

Restoration of vintage leather wrapped Moto Lita originally delivered on an English Walmsley - note how the leather doesn't go down the spokes at all, spokes are completely bare. I've not seen another one like it

Various shots - sorry but I love this thread still

·
Registered
10 Posts
It’s really not so bad. Peeled the decals off, put a pit crew dual center exhaust on, tuned nicely. Small body issues but nothing major. Still naturally aspirated and considering putting ITBs back on it. Leather, interior, top all in good shape.

Thanks for asking

·
Mufasa in Training
31,678 Posts
It’s really not so bad. Peeled the decals off, put a pit crew dual center exhaust on, tuned nicely. Small body issues but nothing major. Still naturally aspirated and considering putting ITBs back on it. Leather, interior, top all in good shape.

Thanks for asking
Good luck with the ITB's. If I recall, Peter actually had to have someone come from Japan just to get them setup right the first time.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,844 Posts
Good luck with the ITB's. If I recall, Peter actually had to have someone come from Japan just to get them setup right the first time.

That’s true, but let’s not presume that’s what needs to happen here. Having a conscientious owner is a major step in the right direction (for any car).

·
Mufasa in Training
31,678 Posts
That’s true, but let’s not presume that’s what needs to happen here. Having a conscientious owner is a major step in the right direction (for any car).
I suspect at least part of the problem was the ECU he'd chosen. I want to say it was the HKS F-Con, but bear in mind this is stuff that's been sitting in my head for over a decade at this point...

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I suggested a Toyota irtbs setup to him.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,678 Posts
I suggested a Toyota irtbs setup to him.
In all seriousness, I think Peter might've thought of switching up if he weren't just trying to keep them running. I don't recall him doing much more than that (keeping them synched, etc.)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys,

This thread is right up my alley. So many beautiful, retro inspired cars. Brilliant job all.

I've been plucking up courage to show some pics of my jalopy so hope you enjoy them.

Plenty more to do in the future, ;)

Cheers,

Guy

3781 - 3800 of 3839 Posts