ClubRoadster.net banner

3841 - 3860 of 3869 Posts

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,795 Posts
My favorite thing has to be the wooden shelf + cup holders on the passenger side. A little VIP inspiration and it works so well.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,670 Posts
Very nice!

Have you considered going body color the whole length of the rocker panel? Maybe even going with a black stripe on the side skirt?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very nice!

Have you considered going body color the whole length of the rocker panel? Maybe even going with a black stripe on the side skirt?
Yeah, the MS Spats where added long after paint was completed and thankfully were at least the same color as the car, though not the same quality of paint. So either the rocker panel will change to blue (Likely) or I will add a black strip to the spat when the spats get painted. I'm also considering painting the spats black, as that could be fun as well.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,670 Posts
I'm curious to see how it comes out if you do the stripe. I don't know if I've ever seen that done before!

Either way: I dig the Ferrari 250 Lusso vibe I get when I look at the blue car from a 3/4 angle!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know this isn't for a 'Build Thread" but i did want to post up another pic with the latest retro-ish update! Hard top headliner is in!

·
Mufasa in Training
32,670 Posts
That's the first time I've ever seen a headliner like that. Looks great!

Quilted leather?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Aye, that's the table in my wishlist... on the car in my wishlist!
Thanks for proving they work damn fine with each other. Kudos!

·
Registered
17 Posts
What a nice car! Any info about the rims?
RIms on the Blue Pit Crew are SSR Star Sharks 14" x 6.5 +6 4x100, on the BRG, I've got 15" SSR Air Stages, I can't recall the offset though. I've also got a set of 14" MKiiis and a set of 14" Long champs, both 4X100 that I swap when i feel like something different. Oh and a set of 14" Panosport G7s

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
MXfiver, what wheels are those? They sure look GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to go with wire wheels with real knock-off's but if those wheels are 15 inch, I think I like them Better. I'm going to go with Talbot mirrors as well. I might mount them about half way as far forward as you have yours mounted. You sure did an OUTSTANDING JOB on your car!!! I Almost needed CPR when I first saw it!!! You can email me at [email protected] Thanks, Chris Zinn

3841 - 3860 of 3869 Posts