ClubRoadster.net banner

3861 - 3869 of 3869 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
MXfiver, what wheels are those? They sure look GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to go with wire wheels with real knock-off's but if those wheels are 15 inch, I think I like them Better. I'm going to go with Talbot mirrors as well. I might mount them about half way as far forward as you have yours mounted. You sure did an OUTSTANDING JOB on your car!!! I Almost needed CPR when I first saw it!!! You can email me at [email protected] Thanks, Chris Zinn
Hi Chris, thanks man, glad you like her. Check your inbox, I've sent you an email 👍

Here's a pic of something I changed during lockdown.

Let me know what you think guys

·
Registered
37 Posts
That's a beauty Bryan❤
Funnily enough I did mock up some white lips for her before the bumper skin was fully painted.
Let me see if I can find a pic 😉

Here we go.

I may revisit this at some point. The jury's out right now. It's a bit different and could take a little getting used to. I think I like it. Perhaps I could use vinyl first and live with it for a while before I commit to paint. :unsure:

·
Mufasa in Training
32,691 Posts
I wouldn't worry about doing the bumper lip around the grille (I think that's WAY too much, honestly). That said, moving the roundel further towards the bumper and running a stripe through it would be a good way to complete the look.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,818 Posts
The way he has it is very Jaguar-esque... maybe needs to be a bit thinner.

I seem to recall a BRG XKR (i believe) with an orangey-peach colored front grille surround just like that one.

3861 - 3869 of 3869 Posts