ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 60 of 3855 Posts

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
Slow progress on my 94 laguna. Not the most recent pictures but going vintage as much as I can.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I feel like I've posted the same pics way too much but here goes:
Looks great. Is there a thread with more details on the hood? It looks to be louvered from what I see.

Rev, Love the car....definitely has the Modern/Retro feel, the interior is incredible.
I think a few of these cars fit in to the... retro-functional(?) theme? Some are obviously more retro-themed and some more retro-inspired.

"Retro" itself seems to be a fluid term, though. I saw some people referring to headunits from the '90s as "retro." :? I tend to think more '60s inspiration.

·
Esteemed Veteran Member
972 Posts
Yes, retro has different meanings.

Is this retro as in hearkening back to chrome-bumpered roadsters from Datsun and Jaguar? Or is this retro as in the period that the Miata debuted in? Mine is definately an early '90s style. Most of the aftermarket parts I have came out in the early '90s and some of them went out of production as early as '94.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
I need to find some 15" wire wheels (preferably Daytons) for the Pitcrew so it can do some hella-vintage cruising/hardparking action.
If anyone knows of a used set for sale, let me know.

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
I need to find some 15" wire wheels (preferably Daytons) for the Pitcrew so it can do some hella-vintage cruising/hardparking action.
If anyone knows of a used set for sale, let me know.
There were some 4x100PCD wire Daytons on Dallas CL a few days back. 15", IIRC. I'll go check and see if they're still up.

EDIT: They are still up. 14", though. http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/2338508846.html

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Thank you kindly for the CL headsup, but they HAVE to be 15" wheels because I'm running a big brake kit.

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
i am taking styling cues from early 70's Trans Am cars. it's been difficult, but i am slowly getting there.

(waaaay too old of an interior shot...need to update with the new stuff i have now)

41 - 60 of 3855 Posts