ClubRoadster.net banner

261 - 280 of 4103 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Re: post up your WHITE miata/roadster/mx5

As long as you state they are "inspired by" and not "originals" you should be fine for legality purposes. Ad execs steal or I should say borrow theming and design cues all the time. :wink:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Couple new pics from this morning.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've seen DMX's car in person and it's clean for sure. Just watch out for that oak tree around the corner!

·
Registered
72 Posts
What do you guys think about ditching my grille and KG works intake turn signals and going to stock, I don't know if my car would look cleaner? I put my stock mirrors on, and I want a more mean/clean look, and besides getting wider wheels which I plan on, im trying to get the rest of the look kinda polished up.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
if you go with turn signals, go with some ebay ones that have the black housings. and if you ditch the grille, you need to DEF get some fog lights. even more so because you already have the wiring for them. consider OEM ones like I have, or some certain lexus ones (I cant remember the model of the lexus ATM) lastly, put the new lip on before you fix the front bumper. it is not hard at all to take it off. I was being extremely lazy when I took your old one.

261 - 280 of 4103 Posts