ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, first excuse my bad english and my worst grammar ;)(i am normally speakin german, so dont beat me)

i was thinking a long time if i should write this or not...

normally thats not my mind, but when i read some posts like these, love that place (x.net) more from day to day

i could not understand, why people do not accept the mind of other, especially younger ones (no i am not young, i just had my 42nd ;))

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Ja. i took Deutsch in 7th and 8th grade, and haven't touched it since. Only real things I remember are, "Das Telefon klingelt, geh doch mal ran!" and "Meine Mutter managt die Tankstelle."

Studying Hebrew and it's killing me :(

·
Mufasa in Training
31,053 Posts
normally thats not my mind, but when i read some posts like these, love that place (x.net) more from day to day

i could not understand, why people do not accept the mind of other, especially younger ones (no i am not young, i just had my 42nd ;))
In this case, the answer is simple; the kid was an idiot, and not only told everyone, but actually seemed kind of proud of it. That kind of ignorance is simply asking for ridicule/humiliation/derision...

·
Registered
108 Posts
^
Exactly

I kinda think the story is fabricated because I don't belive someone can drive like that unless they are on drugs running from the cops.

I'm 21 and fit into the "young" age group and think the guy is a douche for driving like that on public streets. I would be offended by the rice comment if someone posted pics of their car slammed with JDM parts, but it's not. It's about someone who doesn't have respect for driving on public streets and think they are becoming a pro racer, by endangering themself and others.

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats my mind, too

its a bit complicated for me with my bad english writing the correct meaning

i think it is ok to tell such a kid that such things he did are **** and ignorance but not telling him he will die and if he didn´t the poster will make sure that he do or (what i posted) the rice boy posers take the forum

it could be able that i had not understand the whole thread right, but i think i could tell someone in a much better way (even with my bad english) that he made a mistake, i should not send him to a psychatrist

my2c$

1 - 7 of 7 Posts