ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was just on the Go miata site and i saw there was a power card for NA miatas does any one have any coments or input on this...? I have a cold side intake, header , cat back and mild port and polished intake man.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Look, if you actually did the slightest research, you would know that those mods you listed would have no performance gains from a Power-Card.

These aren't even adjustable piggy back ecu's, they're just band-aids for F/I. Bottom line, you don't need this right now.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah well thats what i thought thanks for the info... I just havent seen any reviews on it so i figoured it was kinda pointless for the most part.

·
Registered
189 Posts
The PowerCard for fuel tuning will only help if (1) you need to run richer, not leaner, and (2) your injectors are not already at maximum duty cycle. If that doesn't describe your situation, it's the wrong tool for the job.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Look, if you actually did the slightest research, you would know that those mods you listed would have no performance gains from a Power-Card.

These aren't even adjustable piggy back ecu's, they're just band-aids for F/I. Bottom line, you don't need this right now.
That depends on which Powercard is being referenced. The one you're probably referring to is the oldest one and I don't think it's sold anymore.

If the dude's referring to the TC2 Fuel Injector Controller, it's adjustable. But as Matt noted, you'd still need to question if if was necessary.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts