ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a burger before? Meet starts at 7ish so say about 6?

·
Registered
209 Posts
...I'm so pissed the only time I could get into my physics lab was 6:30-9 at Mason.

Otherwise, I'd have that burger with the guac on it.

EDIT: Scratch that. Just found the last seat in an earlier lab.

Who else is up for this?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on you losers! You know you have nothing better to do in February! I need to show off my newest toys!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
So we're talking about tomorrow night? I'll try to make it but traffic is a bitch coming from DC at that time of day.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Ill try to make it out.

Ive made a couple changes....nothing big.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am also thinking the same thing. Snow sucks. If I came out, it would not be in the road&ster.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
School was canceled today? What a bunch of softies! The roads are mostly clear but everyone please drive safely out there on your cut slicks.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I might go in the Landcruiser (sister's truck) but it all depends on how it's half-tread, cheap ass tires handle my trip to class today.

...OTOH, if we all bring trucks maybe we can do snow piles climbs in the parking lot! hahaha

·
Registered
209 Posts
My sister wants her truck back... But! She should be home early, or maybe I can get my mom's super sized Toyota SUV.

BTW, which parking lot and where do we park at for the meet?

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
ok, roads are fine but sandy/salty. drove the van to work but have no problem takin the roadster out....although its salty.

Seven and I will be there around 6:30 to give some people a little more time if they want to make it out there.

Matt its the parking lot in front of the restaurant, a few rows out where its not crowded. You should see other mazda's there.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Cool, I'll probably be there around 7ish.

My neighborhood's frozen slush/snow right now, so no roadster for me!

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
epco is the shizz. especially that bomb ass eyeball knob. I like the sparkle knobs too. that old school feeling

1 - 17 of 17 Posts