ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, in anticipation for our first production batch of radio gauge/blanking plates that will be cut, some people have PMed about preordering. I can say that Leon and I are happy to take preorders, so here's how it'll work.

To preorder, follow the instructions below:
  1. PM me (VagaXt) your order and include the following information: year of your Miata, single/double-DIN, # of holes, hole positions (if applicable), color
  2. PM me (VagaXt) your shipping address
  3. Paypal either $30 (single-DIN) or $35 (double-DIN) to [email protected] as PERSONAL --> PAYMENT OWED with the same order information that you put on your PM to me (VagaXt).

Attention NA8 (1994-97) Miata owners:

You will receive additional special instructions via PM for ordering your !n-joy Radio Blanking/Gauge Plates. Apparently, there are two different versions of the radio surround piece for the NA8 Miatas that made us design two different adapter brackets and radio plates for the NA8. To get you the right set for your Miata, we need you to help us know which version of the radio surround you have!!

Available Preorder Stock: CLICK HERE

Price and Options:

Colors:

• Flat black (default)
  • Gloss black
  • Brushed aluminum
  • Flat bronze
  • Gloss red
  • Gloss neon green
  • Gloss white
  • Gloss orange

Single-DIN: $30 per set

• Default options are:
    • NA6 (1990-93), NA8 (1994-97), NB (1999-2005)
    • Zero (blank), one, two or three 52mm hole cuts (please specify hole placement for 1- and 2- hole options)

Double-DIN: $35 per set

• Default options are:
    • NA6 (1990-93), NA8 (1994-97), NB (1999-2005)
    • Zero (blank), one, two, three, four or five 52mm hole cuts (please specify hole placement if you want less than five holes)

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1vicissitude said:
These in different finishes too?
Yes. Default color is flat black and I'll assume you want that finish if you do not mention any other finish. As a reminder, we have the following finishes:

Flat black
Gloss black
Brushed aluminum
Flat bronze
Gloss red
Gloss neon green
Gloss white
Gloss orange

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Note for preorder customers on the ETA of parts for our first production run:

In terms of ETA on getting your parts delivered, we are currently getting a quote from the waterjet company right now to verify costs and the quantity we need to order to start the first production run. If all goes well, we can confirm sometime next week, and the production/shipping to us for finishing the parts will be one week from the day we confirm the production run. I'll keep everyone updated via PM and this preorder thread.

Feel free to ask me any questions about ordering, options, etc. Thanks again.

·
Registered
831 Posts
2 q's, any option for "6" 52mm openings? and is it possible to do 2 separate single din plates if I want to get rid of radio at a later time?

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2 q's, any option for "6" 52mm openings? and is it possible to do 2 separate single din plates if I want to get rid of radio at a later time?
1. We are looking to see if there is space for 6. Chances are that there is, but we haven't made a plate with 6 holes yet. Leon is looking into it right now.

2. Currently, there's no add-on option to bolt two single-DIN plates together as we didn't design a bracket to accomodate two separate single-DIN plates. I think the only solution is to swap out for a double-DIN version.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PREORDER UPDATE (10/20):

Here's an update. The cost quote has been approved and the waterjet cutting has started. We looking to receive the raw aluminum parts by Thursday, Oct. 28 at our shop. From there, we will be finishing (prepping, drilling, tapping, powdercoating, packing, etc.) all the parts and will be ready to send to customers soon after.

No ETA on delivery to customers until the products pass quality checks under Leon's scrutinizing craftsman eyes. We want these to be perfect for you, of course. After the checks, there will a notification of shipping to all preorders.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PREORDER UPDATE (11/1):

Just got word from Leon that our first production cuts of our NA radio plates have arrived at our shop today. Also, we have presold 2 NA6 double-DIN sets (blank) and 1 NA8 single-DIN set (1-hole, offset) already and will probably get another round of production cuts to restock on NA6 double-DIN sets and get more 3-hole cover plates cut.

If you are on the fence to buy one, now's the time to tell us as we can get a better idea of what to cut for the next run. For more info, visit http://injoycarlife.com/.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Also, here's a list of available stock from first batch:

• NA8** double-DIN sets (2 adapters, 2 cover plates)
    • 2 blank cover plates
    • 2 1-hole plates (offset to side)
  • NA6/8* single-DIN sets (4 adapters, 6 cover plates)
    • 2 blank cover plates
    • 2 1-hole plates (centered)
  • NA8** single-DIN sets (3 adapters, 3 cover plates)
    • 2 blank cover plates
    • 1 1-hole plates (offset to side)
  • NB single-DIN sets (2 adapters, 2 cover plates)
    • 2 blank cover plates
Asterisk Notes:

• * NA6/8 designates that this version is for the 90-93 (all) and 94-97 Miatas (with radio surround part number NA75-55-210A)
  • ** NA8 designates that this version is for the 94-97 Miatas (with radio surround part number NA38-55-210A)

·
Registered
92 Posts
PREORDER UPDATE (11/1):

Just got word from Leon that our first production cuts of our NA radio plates have arrived at our shop today. Also, we have presold 2 NA6 double-DIN sets (blank) and 1 NA8 single-DIN set (1-hole, offset) already and will probably get another round of production cuts to restock on NA6 double-DIN sets and get more 3-hole cover plates cut.

If you are on the fence to buy one, now's the time to tell us as we can get a better idea of what to cut for the next run. For more info, visit http://injoycarlife.com/.
There should have been at least one presell for a NA8 single-DIN set (1-hole, centered) plate.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There should have been at least one presell for a NA8 single-DIN set (1-hole, centered) plate.
Sorry, I meant 1-hole, centered.

Can't wait to get mine! :D
I got word from Leon that all the preorders have been finished. We were just waiting on some nice hardware to be provided to you guys which didn't get to us until yesterday. I should know later today if everyone's orders will be sent out.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All preorders (except for one order) have been shipped today! Check your PMs to check the status of your order. Thanks again to those who preordered!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts