ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock wood steering wheel (with airbag) and e-brake handle. I don't know how much that would be worth. They are in great condition off my 94.

I also have the round turn signals off a Japanese Roadster that are located on the front fenders. They are used but still look good.

I'd appreciate it if you could help me out with some prices.
Thanks!
Jonathan

·
3,857 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might want to read my post again.

Steering wheel- WOOD with airbag
e-brake handle- WOOD

The links you put are of a regular vinyl wheel and the plastic handle. Quite different. Also, I saw a regular wheel on miata.net for something like 70 or 100. I don't remember. Plus, the links are of starting bids. They will probably go up.

Does anyone want to sell their factory cupholder?

·
Registered
765 Posts
I didnt know Mazda put a stock wood wheel in any Miata here. ??
Do you have one of the aftermarket wood oem type wheels?
The drivers airbag is about worthless. Sometimes you can find someone needing one who will pay.
A nice leather oem wheel can fetch $50-$75 pretty easily.
The oem wood brake handle as in 92 black and tans (and others) can fetch $25

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh...wow. OK, so I guess it's definately aftermarket. It looks factory though because of the airbag I guess. It does look like the Moss one. I bought the car with these parts, so I don't know where they came from. The e-brake, I suppose, could be from an older model or from an aftrmarket dealer. The current cup holder is wood as well. I don't really care for it but if I sell the other parts I would throw that in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts