ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I didn't know where to put my thread about my review on a shop but I just want to thank Project G (particularly Joe) helping me source some parts. They were out of 1.8 brakes and Joe went out of his way to find me a set. So happens a friend of theirs was taking off his set and upgrading to something else and Joe contacted me immediately. Just wanna say thanks to Project G for their service. Again I am sorry if this is in the wrong section and if it needs to be moved by a mod please do so as there isn't a section for shop reviews (only parts). No one should be hesitant to buy from them. Thanks again guys!

·
Corm, I like it.
5,472 Posts
With enough interest, I think it would be a good idea to have a "Shop/Vendor Review Thread". But then again, us SoCal people do have this thread, which sorta works the same way, I guess.

Glad you were happy with Project G's customer service. Good people. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With enough interest, I think it would be a good idea to have a "Shop/Vendor Review Thread". But then again, us SoCal people do have this thread, which sorta works the same way, I guess.

Glad you were happy with Project G's customer service. Good people. :)

I must have missed that thread in the California section but I did remember a couple of members on this forum who have Project G's products and live in other countries so I thought it would be fitting to post here. Yup pretty happy with their service!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts