ClubRoadster.net banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow! In glad I found this thread. I've seen pictures of your car online and it's been an inspiration for my build.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
I'd taken a hiatus from the Roadster world for a while but I'm now starting a reburb for Ronin as he's pretty old (1990 vintage) and needs a lot of tidying up. With 3 special cars to keep running it may take a little while but hopefully I'll have some content to put up here occasionally along the way.

First up will be new tyres, the annual UK government roadworthiness test, finally get a proper rolling road tune, sill welding, wheel refurb, front bumper mod, may get round to fitting GV rear panel/lights, paint.

Empty wallet.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Another new addition to the OnePaintedMan garage 😊 1970 Citroen DS21 EFi Pallas
Sick!
You might want to get tire pressure monitors, I've heard tales of people who only notice their tire was bad when it shred off on the motorway, and even then, they could only tell because of the noise...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Apologies to all that have followed my Ronin build thread through the years.

I finally got sick of Photobucket, their shitty service and criminal business practices so have pulled the plug, downloaded my thousands of photos hosted with them and deleted my account. This has obviously had a catastrophic affect on all of my various car forum threads and contributions going back 13 years. I will rebuild a summary thread of my builds and car histories on each forum trying to cover the salient points over the years as soon as I have sorted out some more hosting.

In the meantime if you need a photo reference that's now missing for any content in my thread to help with your build please PM me and I will be happy to provide it.

Drew (OPM)

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Ya fotobukit is the Devil! I'm glad I bailed 3 years ago just before this nonsense started. Sorry it "killed" your build thread but thanks for being willing to take the time to redo as I know how time consuming it is. Looking forward to build thread 2.0. :)

P.S.-On the bright side you don't have 20+ pages of content to redo.:hello kitty:

81 - 96 of 96 Posts