Ok. Had a bit of a setback when I discovered the mildly rusty sill was actually severely rotten. The picture below was taken after I poked at (i.e. through) the bubbling paint and then pulled it apart. It wasn't possible to address it during the UK COVID19 lockdown but Ronin is now going into the bodyshop next week to get it cut out and new panels welded in.
In other news, I've bought myself a Hyundai 100ltr, 3HP, 14CFM Compressor in preparation for the sanding down and spraying action to come!
Gonna do this thing!
I've decided on Alfa Romeo 130 Rosso for the lower half of the body (to match my GTV Cup)😊 Will probably stick with original Stone Silver for the top (See no reason to change)