ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you on here may know me for my supercharged roadster Ronin and his custom dash (below).

I have been quietly tinkering with him in the background this last year but haven't really been active on the forums.

However I have also been adding to my car collection and thought I'd share my acquisitions with you guys.

First Ronin got a new garage buddy last year in the shape of a limited edition Alfa Romeo GTV Cup V6 (#60 of 155 rhd cars).

Then this week I managed to add one more to the fleet - this time in the shape of the car I have wanted to own for 20 years, a Porsche 968 Sport (UK only model. It's a Clubsport with lightweight cloth reclining front seats, cloth rear seats, electric hatch release and electric windows).

What do you think of my choices? ?

·
Registered
197 Posts
I really like your car taste; I have been looking in a GTV myself, and I am actively looking for a 944 Turbo at this point of time. They all look amazing!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really like your car taste; I have been looking in a GTV myself, and I am actively looking for a 944 Turbo at this point of time. They all look amazing!
I had a Panther Black 944 S2 twenty two years ago, in my mid 20s. In my eyes it was my perfect car. Ever since I sold it (to raise the deposit for my first property) I'd missed it and always hoped to one day own a 968, its ultimate evolution. Other cars have come and gone since then (inc. A 993 model 911 and a 986 model Boxster), as family commitments and my financial situation ebbed and flowed. The 968 itch never left though.

Prices had risen to beyond my reach but a lucky enquiry put me in touch with the owner of this near mint example and I managed to buy it for a very fortunate price.

It's been such a busy week that the only drive I've had it it so far was when I collected it from the seller. 5 mins behind the wheel was all it took to convince me that THIS is my automotive equivalent of a soul mate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts