ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Whoa! That's sweet! Any word on where I might be able to get some? And I noticed your new "Nostalgic Roadster's Official Club" signature. What's that all about? Is there a website or a hi-res image?

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Spide's Store.....Ha Ha.....that has certain connotations in the UK :lol:

Other Racing Mate goods:

I think I'm going to have to get me one of those Hesketh Racing stickers.... :lol:

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
This one made me bust up laughing:

I need this decal! :ROFL:

·
3,542 Posts
^ That sticker will get you the WRONG kind of attention at stoplights!

Unless that's what you want.... :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
You have to admit, it's kind of a funny coincidence.

Since you have the RM logo as your avatar, do you own many of their products?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Polished louvered hood is awesome. I was thinking about starting a thread with nothing but pictures of polished aluminum hoods.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
way to live out the stereotype- i get hassled enough as it is..
Dude, I embrace the stereotype with my car. Heck, my license plate even says "THUPER". :lol: :mrgreen:

I use it to 1) keep people off balance, 2) as an inside joke for true car enthusiasts who can see past the stereotype, 3) to goad the ignorant--especially musclecar drivers, and 4) to make it that much more humiliating when I beat said musclecar drivers when they insist on racing me.

Think of it along the same lines as what Marty (an east coast drifter) does. He's a competitive drifter that drives a pink Miata with a Hello Kitty motif going on. It's a crowd favorite, especially with the girls. =D>

1 - 20 of 22 Posts