ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of/have any pictures of purple Miatas? As in repainted, not as in the stock merlot color. I imagine there has to be somebody on carlife with one, but I don't really want to look through 1000+ profiles.

I was thinking about how a medium shade of it would look, something close to or a bit darker than the purple on HKS cam gears, and the way I'm picturing it could come out great. I don't have photoshop though, which is why I'm hoping something similar is out there and documented.

Thanks very much.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Hey what wheels are those on the Car Service Hiro car? Looks like +20 offset or so and probably a 15x7 but the spoke design is very cool how it sinks in like that...
-Ryan

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Hey what wheels are those on the Car Service Hiro car? Looks like +20 offset or so and probably a 15x7 but the spoke design is very cool how it sinks in like that...
-Ryan
Like Slevin said, TE37 Cup, probably 15x6.5 +35. The spokes just bow in really far to make it have more of a "lip"

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I've seen two in person and they both left a lot to be desired. I think purple is a color that really needs a very good quality paint job and carefully selected shade to keep it from looking bad.

I don't have pics but there is one I see somewhat regularly. If I see it any time soon, I'll snap a pic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts