ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing Jeese's pics of test fitting his Meshies, I was inspired to test fit my Star Sharks. How well will 8J ET-19 fit?

#-o Now if these were 100 spokes on a Cutty, this would be hot :roll: This will not do, so...

=D> Much better. I'm a little surprised at how close they are to the lip of the flares though. I might not be able to run 225/50's like I was planning :?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
N2 flares + huge offsets! I like that setup! If I ever build a second Miata it will be N2 flares for sure.

Those Starsharks are in good shape too... lucky bastard ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
it looks rad. you are going to paint the flares thought right?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Whose selling the N2 flares? And how much?

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick.
+1 :shock:

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
If i had to re-do it all over again, i'd go with the N2 flares this time around. I love it and I cannot wait until you have the set-up installed, dont forget to post up pics!

Question: How long was the wait from Adrenaline for those flares?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts