ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a picture of there car with S-techs? i'm wondering how low it is. i knows its suppose to be an inch but just wanna see for myself.

·
Registered
186 Posts
No pics but ~12-3/4" front and 13-1/4" rear, yr 2000, with Bilstein HDs.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
perfect height for me. i don't want it too low. all the pictures on the Tein website is all the same thats why i asked. thanks free.

·
Registered
500 Posts
bumpin this old thread...id like to see pics of s-techs on an NA please! Preferably with stock hats....

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha if your interested i'm thinkin about getting rid of mine i'm in SG

heres a pic of my car up at GMR.

·
Registered
500 Posts
thanks a bunch guys....from lots of searching and reading, i know alot of guys on here don't like them...but the specs on them seem to be perfect for my needs....plus I am going to run the S-techs with some koni yellows, so I can still lower it a tad more if i wanted...

·
Registered
95 Posts
here is my 2002 on tein s-techs and kyb AGX struts. Not the best combination but does me just fine. The only thing I dont care for is I would actually like to go up maybe like .5" or so, so that I can fit bigger tires rather than the 195/50/15 I am running now.

·
Registered
500 Posts
^^looks great....

i'm sure hoping I can run 205's on an NA...my wheels are 15x8, +22...

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Here's my NB with S-techs, bilstein shocks and 205 wide tires with +15 offset. I needed to roll the back fenders. If you get the springs you must get smaller bumbstops.

·
Registered
500 Posts
In the rear, yes. You won't have enough shock travel. You can:
1) cut the bump stops
2) buy NB top hats
3) both 1 & 2

If you don't, you'll ride on the bump stops and it'll make for a terrible ride.
Welp, i got the springs today and the instructions specify that I need NOT cut neither the front nor the rear bumpstops for an NA. The NB's and NC's do require the bumpstops to be cut tho. I am probably going to trim it down slightly anyways because i do plan on running them on one of the lower perches of my koni yellows.

·
Registered
500 Posts
were you NA'ers running 205 width tires??? I would like to continue running 205's if possible....my rear fenders are already rolled...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts